Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tired? Frustrated? Fed Up! Boycott the game next week.

kmast000

I've already paid for my tickets, seeing that this is the last home game, let's cost danny boy some money.

Bring a 1/4 " wrench in, all of the seats are attached by 4 1/4" bolts. Take them out when you leave and throw them in the trash. Not the seat just the bolts.

I've already paid for my tickets, seeing that this is the last home game, let's cost danny boy some money.

Bring a 1/4 " wrench in, all of the seats are attached by 4 1/4" bolts. Take them out when you leave and throw them in the trash. Not he seat just the bolts.

Thats classic :rotflmao:

Our team's won ONE game at home all year, and I'm not surprised. Then, they are just playing for a paycheck instead of playing for the fans because there aren't any fans left!! Did you hear Paul Brown Stadium today? Those Bengals fans are cheering their lungs sore for a mother****ing 1-11-1 team!! Why the hell can't the Redskins have all of their support?

Although we have won three games at home (Saints, Cardinals, Browns), it's still a great post.

This game was frustrating from the start ... watching the mistakes made on both sides of the ball to the horrible play selection on offense. And while we are realistically eliminated from the playoffs with this loss (if both Dallas and Philly win in the next 30-some hours, then we are mathematically done), the team does still need support from the fans.

It's the last home game of the season, against a hated rival. We really do need all the Skins fans there to sweep the Iggles. There is still something to be said for being at the game, with fellow fans, for the last hurrah of 2008.

So let's all be there in force next week, less FedEx becomes Linc South. Sure, bring signs to tastefully show your opinions about Vinny, The Danny and Zorn ... just be there.

:2cents::2cents::2cents:

Bring a 1/4 " wrench in, all of the seats are attached by 4 1/4" bolts. Take them out when you leave and throw them in the trash. Not he seat just the bolts.

Rick ... you are a devious one.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

By boycotting you aren't jumping ship. Atleast in my opinion it's to send a message that there needs to be a change.

Tell me, then, how the players on this franchise know the difference. The only time we as fans ever gave a damn about these people as human beings was last year, when Sean Taylor died. We united around our team. We won four straight and got into the playoffs.

Why can players get paid so much money anyway? Because the NFL brings in a lot of money. Why does the NFL bring in a lot of money? Because of the fans. Without the fans, the NFL cannot run, and individual franchises cannot run. If anyone has a right to boycott their team, it's the Bengals fans. But nope, they stuck with their team. Hell, the Dolphins fans stuck by their team last year, too, and cheered them to one win. And I think it's safe to say we've got more than one win this year.

Seriously? You don't think that the players know about **** like this? **** you fairweather fans. You're actually planning on boycotting? What the **** kind of good would that do? "Hit Snyder where it hurts?"

What about the team?

Our team's won ONE game at home all year, and I'm not surprised. Then, they are just playing for a paycheck instead of playing for the fans because there aren't any fans left!! Did you hear Paul Brown Stadium today? Those Bengals fans are cheering their lungs sore for a mother****ing 1-11-1 team!! Why the hell can't the Redskins have all of their support?

Because, as much as you people want to get rid of Snyder and spite him, you have adopted his "win now or blow everything up" mentality. If you're a fan, cheer for your team. I've never been able to go to a Redskins game and I'd gladly take the tickets of one of you fairweather fans because that is MY TEAM.

Anybody thinking of boycotting might as well look up the road to the Ravens or (in the case of you people out of state) find a team closer to home, because Redskins Nation doesn't need you.

Just because someone would not go to the game or boycott it does not mean they are a fairweather fan, as im sure most will still watch but only on tv. As some cannot take the aggervation in person. Why waste money on a $8 beer and a $8 hotdog when you can get both in the comforts of your home for 10% of that without the traffic or the bathroom lines after another poor showing. I mean come on, why waste the money and time to see it in person? Most normal people spend money on enjoyment not misery! I'll watch, but I wont waste money by buying my ticket to a redskins game that will give any real redskins fan misery.

Instead of not showing up, everyone should go and bring signs to get the message across loud and clear that the fans are not happy with the mediocre play of this team year in and year out, and that changes need to be made. We need an O line that can actually pass-protect, a QB who does more than just (poorly) manage a game, a real GM (something we haven't had since Casserly), and a bona-fide NFL head coach, not a position coach who appears to have gotten the job by default.

Instead of not showing up, everyone should go and bring signs to get the message across loud and clear that the fans are not happy with the mediocre play of this team year in and year out, and that changes need to be made. We need an O line that can actually pass-protect, a QB who does more than just (poorly) manage a game, a real GM (something we haven't had since Casserly), and a bona-fide NFL head coach, not a position coach who appears to have gotten the job by default.

That takes spine.

Few people have spine. Most just follow others.

Just because someone would not go to the game or boycott it does not mean they are a fairweather fan, as im sure most will still watch but only on tv. As some cannot take the aggervation in person. Why waste money on a $8 beer and a $8 hotdog when you can get both in the comforts of your home for 10% of that without the traffic or the bathroom lines after another poor showing. I mean come on, why waste the money and time to see it in person? Most normal people spend money on enjoyment not misery! I'll watch, but I wont waste money by buying my ticket to a redskins game that will give any real redskins fan misery.

Boycott beers or hotdogs, then. Don't boycott the games. The problem with this theory is fans that will actually travel and come to hostile stadiums to support their teams WILL buy the tickets. That's what happened against the Steelers, and there are a LOT more Eagles fans in the area than there are Steelers fans.

Seriously? You don't think that the players know about **** like this? **** you fairweather fans. You're actually planning on boycotting? What the **** kind of good would that do? "Hit Snyder where it hurts?"

What about the team?

Because, as much as you people want to get rid of Snyder and spite him, you have adopted his "win now or blow everything up" mentality. If you're a fan, cheer for your team. I've never been able to go to a Redskins game and I'd gladly take the tickets of one of you fairweather fans because that is MY TEAM.

Anybody thinking of boycotting might as well look up the road to the Ravens or (in the case of you people out of state) find a team closer to home, because Redskins Nation doesn't need you.

I've had season tickets since 2000 (family) I've missed 7 games over the past 7 years.

I was at the game when Tony Banks got injured with Marty. I've been their the entire time for this hell ride.

**** some ******* Ravens fan kicked me in my leg at that game and I stayed for the game to find out I tore my ACL. Don't come in here on your high horse and judge people. I'm tired of this ****, I'm tired of this FO, owner, coaches and players mailing it in.

The one way as a fan I can say that I'm pissed and unhappy is by not going to the game and not renewing my season tickets. My voice will be heard this year and next year.

If you want to support mediocrity and let every player who makes hundreds of thousands that its ok to suck than be my guest. Get off your ass and buy some tickets throw your money at this team. I'm tired of it, tired of feeling shorted and drained by this team.

I will still root and still be a fan but I will not financially support this team until they give me a reason to support them.

Sorry for the rant.

Yawn.

I've supported this team over the years from 400 miles away - gathered to watch every national game, watched every non-national game at my local bar, and gone to about 10 games with my family's season tickets.

I walked out of the bar today at 14-0 and wasn't even phased.

I stopped getting heartbroken about this team years ago.

Its a soap opera - not because its overly dramatic, but because it goes around and around in circles with the same plot, and in the end, nothing really matters, because all you get is more of the same.

This franchise is in purgatory. They thought they were going forward this year, but we've now gone backwards, so continuting this way will just be in reverse, but trying to reverse the current course will set us back AGAIN.

Same old same old. At this point I don't even root for their success, I just root to show my fanhood, and that is being severely pushed.

I can support a bad team that is trying to get better. I will not support a team with talent that does not care.

:dallasuck:dallasuck goodbye redskins

yall just can't win

go hire a new coach

try, again next year!

This is embarassing! We can't play dead in a cowboy movie! talkin bout 1st to worst! we really loook bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am tired of that snot nose dannyboy snyder! get Bill Cower in! keep him and build a team...stick with it....should have used Zorn as an interim coach for a season! Then leave him with cower! but anyway, I am pissed off. I have been loyal since 71' and even with 3 superbowl wins, who since Sonny could you say has been an elite quarterback? Theisman was ok, williams one good year rypien one good year....ramsey good beat up under that

What about the team?

Vinny? Is that you?

Boycott beers or hotdogs, then. Don't boycott the games. The problem with this theory is fans that will actually travel and come to hostile stadiums to support their teams WILL buy the tickets. That's what happened against the Steelers, and there are a LOT more Eagles fans in the area than there are Steelers fans.

Good for them! Why waste our money to prevent them from spending theirs? Makes no sense to me! We can not hurt the Redskins financially, as most of the tickets are paid for for years to come. But please explain why anyone in their right mind will waste money to make themselves miserable by attending a game that can be easily seen at home and with the flick of a remote button all the misery ( for the most part) goes away. The time in traffic to and from game + the wasted money on food etc, I could easily take my daughter to the movies have some popcorn and be happy while you drive an hour home and wait miserably in traffic. Have fun going to the game, I honestly wish you will be the only fan there.

What about the team?

As you can see. You are in the minority here.

Archived