Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tired? Frustrated? Fed Up! Boycott the game next week.

kmast000

If I ever feel inclined to go...I can find better seats than my season tickets on stubhub, eBay, and ES...for less money then what I pay per game for my season tickets.:2cents:

Bingo.

Another one learns the truth.

This aint Green Bay and we're no longer at RFK stadium circa 1985.

granted' date=' I wont' be at the game this week, but I'm debating if I want to waste my time watching it even from the comforts of my home....is that wrong/bad of me? I haven't missed a game (tv/live/radio/internet) in approx. 10 years. I'm so tore down, depressed and emotionally drained right now.[/quote']

I think most of us feel this same way.

granted' date=' I wont' be at the game this week, but I'm debating if I want to waste my time watching it even from the comforts of my home....is that wrong/bad of me? I haven't missed a game (tv/live/radio/internet) in approx. 10 years. I'm so tore down, depressed and emotionally drained right now.[/quote']

I'll be watching and cheering for JC to get benched or knocked out of the game. I could really care less about the outcome, it's all about ending the Jason Candle era for me.

are you gonna watch? at this moment' date=' i can't seem to bring myself to want to. hell, when we played the vikings a couple years ago when randy moss walked off i sat through that **** but for some reason this is different.[/quote']

I am still a skins fan until the end. I just won't support the team by giving them my money. I started this thread in hopes of sending a message to managment. As long as they keep seeing money they will continue to turn out a sub par product. I will watch from the comfort of my home though. The Fed-ex experiece died along time ago.

Nothing stopping any season ticket holder from sell to Eagles fans. Don't boycott, sell.

:wtf:

The only thing that will accomplish is cementing our reputation as the worst fans in the NFL.

-Oh and you're directly threatening my life by purposely surrounding me with Eagles fans at the game. Thanks.

The team's bad enough as it is and I don't need you ruining my game day experience any further.

Bingo.

Another one learns the truth.

This aint Green Bay and we're no longer at RFK stadium circa 1985.

Exactly. Season tickets are coming up for renewal in March. With the economy sucking right now....and this team's performance...l see prices dropping off even more next season. I think the Skins are going to learn a HARD lesson about how strong that 100,000 person season ticket waiting list really is...my prediction...they will struggle to sell season tickets next season.

Before the team pissed me off beyond belief today.... I already was Fed-Up with everything. I have ranted about all of the game day things that piss me off before, so I won't go into them here. But I had already planned to attend maybe 1/2 of the games next year and sell the rest. After the last few weeks, I don't plan on renewing my tickets.

Bottom line...

1)The economy sucks and the tickets/parking pass aren't cheap.

2) I drive 125 miles each way to go to watch them play piss poor at home.

3) It just pads "The Danny's" wallet...and as long as he is making money...things won't change at the stadium.

4) If I ever feel inclined to go...I can find better seats than my season tickets on stubhub, eBay, and ES...for less money then what I pay per game for my season tickets.

I can be a fan from the comfort of my home and not give Danny a penny of money.

:2cents:

250+miles here. Have to agree with all you said. No more season tickets here. It aint worth it anymore.

The only thing that will accomplish is cementing our reputation as the worst fans in the NFL.

-Oh and you're directly threatening my life by purposely surrounding me with Eagles fans at the game. Thanks.

The team's bad enough as it is and I don't need you ruining my game day experience any further.

If you worried about having a bad experience don't go!!!!

While I appreciate your initiative, if you don't buy the tickets someone else will. The key is not spending any other money on the team. Don't buy beer at the game, don't buy hot dogs or chicken fingers, don't buy tshirts or programs, don't buy sodas. Don't buy license plate frames, don't buy jerseys, don't buy hats, don't buy sweaters, don't buy jackets, don't buy cups or lunchboxes, don't buy anything. Dan will never learn because even in failure he finds ways to profit. Things won't change until he's forced to learn.
I like the irony of 'RedskinzOwnU' making a statement like this. :silly:

You just do not get it. All you are doing is putting money in Danny's pocket. What's he doing for you? Giving you the right to buy cold chicken tenders and 9 dollar beers (actually you should be buying 4 dollar cokes young man)?

It's about time after 10 years that people realized the Snyder is only interested in dollars, not wins. Why support that?

Even though I am thinking about whether it's worth the time, money and effort to renew......

To be in the stadium as one of the few people around me making any noise; sitting next to alot of opposing team fans.

Then there's the three hour drive each way and the piss poor game-day experience (you get bombarded by more commericals at FedEx than you would watching the game at home:()

....it gets harder to justify renewing.

I understand that everyone's frustrated (as am I), but are you folks listening to what you're saying? "Turn FedEx Field Eagle green...?" Again, I understand the sentiments, but there's a better way to do this than that. If you choose not to renew your tickets, that's certainly your preogative and I can respect that. And I also recognize that they're your tickets and you have the right to sell them if you so desire, even to opposing team fans. But...have some pride people. I've been a Redskin fan since I was five years old, I've seen good and bad years. Folks, we've seen a lot worse than this...remember 3-13 and 4-12? Sure we haven't played well and sure we're in a bit of turmoil right now, but...we're still Redskin fans. And that should mean something. I remember sitting on my grandfather's knee as a little boy watching this team. When he died in 1989 the Redskins were one of my links to him. To this day, when I go see them play I always remember that I'm watching "my grandfather's team." That will never change. I waited too long to get season tickets to just turn them in because of a poor season. I approach every game with the yearn of a five year old, and maybe if some of you thought the same way we wouldn't continuously be the laughingstock of the league with regard to opposing team fans at our games. If you really don't want to go to the game, why not give your tickets to some neighborhood kid that wants them, or better yet donate them to some charity.To those of you who are suggesting that we sell our seats to Eagle fans...there's no other way to say it, SHAME ON YOU. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU. YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT WASTING MONEY ON THE TEAM OR WHATEVER, BUT NO TEAM DESERVES FICKLE-A $$ FANS LIKE YOU.

SHAME ON YOU. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU. YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT WASTING MONEY ON THE TEAM OR WHATEVER, BUT NO TEAM DESERVES FICKLE-A $$ FANS LIKE YOU.
I feel your pain kid. Please answer me why the poorest (financially) and most zealous part of the Fan/Player/Management relationship deserves your wrath. Or anyone's wrath. Nobody seems to care but us.

Seriously? You don't think that the players know about **** like this? **** you fairweather fans. You're actually planning on boycotting? What the **** kind of good would that do? "Hit Snyder where it hurts?"

What about the team?

Our team's won ONE game at home all year, and I'm not surprised. Then, they are just playing for a paycheck instead of playing for the fans because there aren't any fans left!! Did you hear Paul Brown Stadium today? Those Bengals fans are cheering their lungs sore for a mother****ing 1-11-1 team!! Why the hell can't the Redskins have all of their support?

Because, as much as you people want to get rid of Snyder and spite him, you have adopted his "win now or blow everything up" mentality. If you're a fan, cheer for your team. I've never been able to go to a Redskins game and I'd gladly take the tickets of one of you fairweather fans because that is MY TEAM.

Anybody thinking of boycotting might as well look up the road to the Ravens or (in the case of you people out of state) find a team closer to home, because Redskins Nation doesn't need you.

Hey kid. Talk to me in 15 years when you're my age. I love the Redskins, but sometimes you have to send a message to those you love. This organization is a shell of itself. Since I was six I have watched this team with a passion. I have also seen the team that we all love destroyed by a money hungry little man that has a power complex. I have 2 friends who have worked for him. Both have stated he is the most overbearing, unreasonable, arrogant you know what they have ever been around. All the tickets may be sold and it may not hurt him in the wallet. Fine, I don't care. What I do care about is hurting him in the same place that we have been hurt. In his heart and emotionally. That is something that he can't buy his way out of. If he is really the fan he said he was (which I have a hard time imagining) then he will get the point.

That would be cool...everyone show up for the tailgating then when the game starts everyone goes home. :cheers:

'honestly, I don't know what the attraction is anymore...go in and pay 8.00 for beer, put up with obnoxious drunks, and watch a piss poor product on the field. I'd rather stay home where atleast I can kick the dog and I have my liquor cabinet near to east the pain.

I had access to Eagles game tickets from a friend and I just laughed.

Archived