Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tired? Frustrated? Fed Up! Boycott the game next week.

kmast000

I've already paid for my tickets, seeing that this is the last home game, let's cost danny boy some money.

Bring a 1/4 " wrench in, all of the seats are attached by 4 1/4" bolts. Take them out when you leave and throw them in the trash. Not the seat just the bolts.

Don't give people bad information. If there are 1/4" hex head bolts, then you better bring a 7/16" wrench. If it is a allen head, then bring a 1/4" allen wrench.....:D

Seriously? You don't think that the players know about **** like this? **** you fairweather fans. You're actually planning on boycotting? What the **** kind of good would that do? "Hit Snyder where it hurts?"

What about the team?

Our team's won ONE game at home all year, and I'm not surprised. Then, they are just playing for a paycheck instead of playing for the fans because there aren't any fans left!! Did you hear Paul Brown Stadium today? Those Bengals fans are cheering their lungs sore for a mother****ing 1-11-1 team!! Why the hell can't the Redskins have all of their support?

Because, as much as you people want to get rid of Snyder and spite him, you have adopted his "win now or blow everything up" mentality. If you're a fan, cheer for your team. I've never been able to go to a Redskins game and I'd gladly take the tickets of one of you fairweather fans because that is MY TEAM.

Anybody thinking of boycotting might as well look up the road to the Ravens or (in the case of you people out of state) find a team closer to home, because Redskins Nation doesn't need you.

Post of the month right there. I agree 100%.

I don't have the money to buy season tix, but I do manage to go to about one game a year. I was at the giants game this year, and I stood out there in the downpour screaming my lungs out with only a couple breaks for beer runs. We lost, the traffic and weather was horrid, there were too many no-shows and Giants fans, but I still had a GREAT time! The skins will always be my team, and I'll root for them whoever the coach, owner, and players.

Take a cue from the great Bengals fans today at Paul Brown Stadium cheering their hearts out for a 1-11 team. Those are real fans, I'd be proud to have fans like that filling up Fedez every week!

To those of you who are going to dump your tix, at least have the decency to sell them to Skins fans.

Seriously? You don't think that the players know about **** like this? **** you fairweather fans. You're actually planning on boycotting? What the **** kind of good would that do? "Hit Snyder where it hurts?"

What about the team?

Our team's won ONE game at home all year, and I'm not surprised. Then, they are just playing for a paycheck instead of playing for the fans because there aren't any fans left!! Did you hear Paul Brown Stadium today? Those Bengals fans are cheering their lungs sore for a mother****ing 1-11-1 team!! Why the hell can't the Redskins have all of their support?

Because, as much as you people want to get rid of Snyder and spite him, you have adopted his "win now or blow everything up" mentality. If you're a fan, cheer for your team. I've never been able to go to a Redskins game and I'd gladly take the tickets of one of you fairweather fans because that is MY TEAM.

Anybody thinking of boycotting might as well look up the road to the Ravens or (in the case of you people out of state) find a team closer to home, because Redskins Nation doesn't need you.

I have thought long and hard about this and the truth is that it all starts with all the SKINS season ticket holders that put their tickets on stubhub, etc. for a profit. SHAME on all season ticket holders making money out of the tickets from the 20-to-20 yard line. This makes me very, very mad.

Post of the month right there. I agree 100%.

I don't have the money to buy season tix, but I do manage to go to about one game a year. I was at the giants game this year, and I stood out there in the downpour screaming my lungs out with only a couple breaks for beer runs. We lost, the traffic and weather was horrid, there were too many no-shows and Giants fans, but I still had a GREAT time! The skins will always be my team, and I'll root for them whoever the coach, owner, and players.

Take a cue from the great Bengals fans today at Paul Brown Stadium cheering their hearts out for a 1-11 team. Those are real fans, I'd be proud to have fans like that filling up Fedez every week!

To those of you who are going to dump your tix, at least have the decency to sell them to Skins fans.

Go cheer your heart out brother! Im glad your able to take the way they are playing a little better than myself and many others. It makes me much to miserable to watch, especially in person. Problem with selling tickets to other skins fans is that none are buying. Why would they?

Want your voice to be heard? Then hit Danny where it hurts. In his wallet. Don't go to the game next week. Granted he already has the money for season ticket holders but it's more of a symbolic statment.

Tickets are already paid for. Go to the game. Support the TEAM. If you want to do something to Snyder buy ZERO concessions.

Considering the makeup of most of the people on these forums, I can honestly say I'm proud of that fact.

Yeah, being in the minority of sensible, rational, true fans is ****ing awesome right now.

Just be glad that you are too young to remeber the glory days with the three super bowl wins. That way you just don't know any better.

Just be glad that you are too young to remeber the glory days with the three super bowl wins. That way you just don't know any better.

:rolleyes:

Here we go..."I know better than you do about this team because I'm older."

Honestly, after about 600-something posts, you think I haven't heard this argument before? You know about the Redskins of the 'glory days', I'll give you that. Don't let that knowledge swell your head any, though. I understand the fact that you want your 'glory days' back. Guess what? This isn't the 90's anymore. And frankly, people with your mentality are the reason of what's wrong with this team. Everyone's stuck in the '80s and '90s. Football has changed slightly since then. It's probably about the same thing as the Notre Dame situation. The team can't move forward because everyone's too busy crying about the loss of their 'tradition' and 'glory days'. Our success in the '80s and '90s won't win us games right now.

Oh, yeah, back in the '80s and '90s, the fans actually supported their team and probably would have beaten the hell out of you if you mentioned boycotting the games because the team had hit a rough patch. (You were about my age when the Skins won their last SB, if I'm doing the math correctly)

:rolleyes:

Here we go..."I know better than you do about this team because I'm older."

Honestly, after about 600-something posts, you think I haven't heard this argument before? You know about the Redskins of the 'glory days', I'll give you that. Don't let that knowledge swell your head any, though. I understand the fact that you want your 'glory days' back. Guess what? This isn't the 90's anymore. And frankly, people with your mentality are the reason of what's wrong with this team. Everyone's stuck in the '80s and '90s. Football has changed slightly since then. It's probably about the same thing as the Notre Dame situation. The team can't move forward because everyone's too busy crying about the loss of their 'tradition' and 'glory days'. Our success in the '80s and '90s won't win us games right now.

Oh, yeah, back in the '80s and '90s, the fans actually supported their team and probably would have beaten the hell out of you if you mentioned boycotting the games because the team had hit a rough patch. (You were about my age when the Skins won their last SB, if I'm doing the math correctly)

:rolleyes: Right, it's us the fans that are the reason why this team continuously hover around mediocre or worse, we keep trading draft picks for overrated vets and drafting nothing but skill position players on day 1, Dan and Vinny are totally at the mercy of us the fans and are obsession with flashy players. Right................:rolleyes:

Why the hell can't the Redskins have all of their support?

cause this team/franchise has been run into the ground and turned into the armpit of the NFL for the last 18 years.

if you want to continue to spend your money supporting crappy decision after crappy decision along with rising ticket prices and ridiculous food/drink costs.. while watching them win 1 home game all year...

go for it.

:rolleyes: Right, it's us the fans that are the reason why this team continuously hover around mediocre or worse, we keep trading draft picks for overrated vets and drafting nothing but skill position players on day 1, Dan and Vinny are totally at the mercy of us the fans and are obsession with flashy players. Right................:rolleyes:

Was that my point? Nope.

Was I even addressing you? Nope.

I agree that the ownership is a huge part of the problem, but what does boycotting games show our players but the fact that a lot of fans either:

1. Won't support the team when times get rough.

2. Are more interested in spiting Snyder than supporting the football team.

If you're going to be rude, at least do it now that I'm actually saying something to you. Thanks.

Was that my point? Nope.

Was I even addressing you? Nope.

I agree that the ownership is a huge part of the problem, but what does boycotting games show our players but the fact that a lot of fans either:

1. Won't support the team when times get rough.

2. Are more interested in spiting Snyder than supporting the football team.

If you're going to be rude, at least do it now that I'm actually saying something to you. Thanks.

If you did'nt agree with the post you should not have posted and tried to bash those of us who like the idea. Most of us are skins fans and are frustrated by the way things are going. It was clearly stated in the title of this thread what it was about.

Well you could do what the O's fans did a couple years ago and arrange a "protest" where at some predetermined time (say 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter), everyone will get up and walk out, no matter what the score.

Not that that really seemed to have much effect on the O's fortunes as of late, though

A. It does not hurt Danny. Tickets are sold out already and concessions make up only a fraction of his profits.

B. Some of us can't afford to give up our tickets. Not everyone out there makes 6 figure incomes(or more).

C. Don't you dare leave me high and dry at a HOME game with a whole bunch of Eagles fans.

No way Jose. Some of us are still diehard fans. Some of us don't hurl threats of violent shoe-throwing at the QB or the coach because they are upset about a loss and delusional (trying to blame the loss on the QB). Some of us still love going to watch the Redskins play football, WIN or LOSE, seeing good friends at the tailgate, eating good food, and shooting evil looks at Philly fans. Some of us still hope for a spoiler. Some of us can't take off our Redskins bracelets, and keep the car flag flapping despite Ravens' jeers daily.

No, my friend. We will be there. We will always be there. And we will be loud. And probably laughing at anyone with a bag on their head.

No way Jose. Some of us are still diehard fans. Some of us don't hurl threats of violent shoe-throwing at the QB or the coach because they are upset about a loss and delusional (trying to blame the loss on the QB). Some of us still love going to watch the Redskins play football, WIN or LOSE, seeing good friends at the tailgate, eating good food, and shooting evil looks at Philly fans. Some of us still hope for a spoiler. Some of us can't take off our Redskins bracelets, and keep the car flag flapping despite Ravens' jeers daily.

No, my friend. We will be there. We will always be there. And we will be loud. And probably laughing at anyone with a bag on their head.

Yeah! Let's show em that at least the fans still have life!

I'm just very juvenile..........come by for a shot or two Bob, I hope it's not as cold as bmore.

Rick ... last look at the long range forecast was mostly cloudy, high of 40, and 10 percent chance of precip.

And you know I'll be stopping by when I get to Arena Drive ... final shots of the season. :laugh:

cheers

Fans shouldn't boycott the game. Instead they should show up en masse and have a "Fire Vinny" of "Dan Must Go" rally outside the stadium before the game. A mass showing of signs and protests may send a message to the Danny. He needs to know our frustration and our disapproval of his way of running the franchise.

Archived