Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tired? Frustrated? Fed Up! Boycott the game next week.

kmast000

I'm going to the game next week and I'm willing to go in there and cheer with any other 'Skins fan who feels the desire to do so. Our season is most likely over, so what? Now we can spoil Philly's resurgence.

I'm glad I'll be there to pay witness to it.

I'm going to the game next week and I'm willing to go in there and cheer with any other 'Skins fan who feels the desire to do so. Our season is most likely over, so what? Now we can spoil Philly's resurgence.

I'm glad I'll be there to pay witness to it.

"I'll go. I mean, I'm the only one qualified to remote-pilot the ship anyway."

Seriously? You don't think that the players know about **** like this? **** you fairweather fans. You're actually planning on boycotting? What the **** kind of good would that do? "Hit Snyder where it hurts?"

What about the team?

Our team's won ONE game at home all year, and I'm not surprised. Then, they are just playing for a paycheck instead of playing for the fans because there aren't any fans left!! Did you hear Paul Brown Stadium today? Those Bengals fans are cheering their lungs sore for a mother****ing 1-11-1 team!! Why the hell can't the Redskins have all of their support?

Because, as much as you people want to get rid of Snyder and spite him, you have adopted his "win now or blow everything up" mentality. If you're a fan, cheer for your team. I've never been able to go to a Redskins game and I'd gladly take the tickets of one of you fairweather fans because that is MY TEAM.

Anybody thinking of boycotting might as well look up the road to the Ravens or (in the case of you people out of state) find a team closer to home, because Redskins Nation doesn't need you.

You showed more heart in this post than the gutless quitters showed on the field today. The way I see it is they play for us. The money we spend on tickets, parking, food, beer, jersey's etc is what makes it possible for Randle El to drive a Bentley and Portis to live in a Mansion and Jason Taylor to get paid $8M for a 1 sack. So when they showed up and took a beating from a 1-11 team today they quit on themselves, they quit on eachother, and they quit on us, their fans. That being said, Sorry dude... those quitters aren't getting my support. I'll be selling my tickets and viewing next weeks beat down from the comfort of my home. I've gone to every home game along with the game in Baltimore and I've had my fill of disappointment this year. Sitting in traffic and listening to post game misery during the 6 hour drive back to Norfolk isn't my idea of a good time. Hopefully a Redskins fan finds my tickets on StubHub but I won't be losing any sleep if that doesn't happen.

I am seeing a lot of folks here say they are not going to renew their tickets.

Lets start an official thread for you folks.

Here is the official pledge:

"I (insert name) hereby pledge not to renew my Redskins season tickets until such time as Dan Snyder sells the team."

I am seeing a lot of folks here say they are not going to renew their tickets.

Lets start an official thread for you folks.

Here is the official pledge:

"I (insert name) hereby pledge not to renew my Redskins season tickets until such time as Dan Snyder sells the team."

How about this? A coalition of ES members with the backing of a venture capital group that buys out The Danny ... :laugh: :laugh: :silly::silly:

While I appreciate your initiative, if you don't buy the tickets someone else will. The key is not spending any other money on the team. Don't buy beer at the game, don't buy hot dogs or chicken fingers, don't buy tshirts or programs, don't buy sodas. Don't buy license plate frames, don't buy jerseys, don't buy hats, don't buy sweaters, don't buy jackets, don't buy cups or lunchboxes, don't buy anything. Dan will never learn because even in failure he finds ways to profit. Things won't change until he's forced to learn.

Archived