Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tired? Frustrated? Fed Up! Boycott the game next week.

kmast000

While I appreciate your initiative, if you don't buy the tickets someone else will.
I would not be so sure. The Skins would have a difficult time finding 5-10K in new tickets. Sure, there are that many on the waiting list. But that does not mean they are prepared to shell out the $2-3,000 minimum. With 80,000 tickets available, it's not as cut and dry as one might think.

I just gave up my tix before this season and have had no problem in going to games on my terms this year. As the economy goes, it just going to get easier to find tix.

If not boycott at least have everyone bring a bench JC signs so that I can watch a half way competent offense. If we're getting spanked I'd rather watch Colt Brennan at least he can read defenses and is a leader with some potential.

Nice Philly fan behavior. Why don't you spit on Jason, too, and then on Santa?

If people are going to spread that type of negativity, I'd rather they just stay home.

Nice Philly fan behavior. Why don't you spit on Jason, too, and then on Santa?

If people are going to spread that type of negativity, I'd rather they just stay home.

Ooooh little Jason is gonna be upset? Awww he is only getting paid millions to READ THE EFFING BLITZ and throw the ball to the correct WR.

I am seeing a lot of folks here say they are not going to renew their tickets.

Lets start an official thread for you folks.

Here is the official pledge:

"I (insert name) hereby pledge not to renew my Redskins season tickets until such time as Dan Snyder sells the team."

this is BS...don't let the door hit you in the arse! Sure I am pissed but I would never give up my tickets or stop caring.

Try being in the Charlotte area with an 11-3 team. I can't even watch local TV. It makes me want to cry seeing other cities with a team to be proud of, a team that is good and a team that actually tries. I mean, the Panthers won 7 games without their starting QB last year. We can barely win 7 WITH our starting QB.

Try being in the Charlotte area with an 11-3 team. I can't even watch local TV. It makes me want to cry seeing other cities with a team to be proud of, a team that is good and a team that actually tries. I mean, the Panthers won 7 games without their starting QB last year. We can barely win 7 WITH our starting QB.

our starting qb would be a bach up on most teams.

Before the team pissed me off beyond belief today.... I already was Fed-Up with everything. I have ranted about all of the game day things that piss me off before, so I won't go into them here. But I had already planned to attend maybe 1/2 of the games next year and sell the rest. After the last few weeks, I don't plan on renewing my tickets.

Bottom line...

1)The economy sucks and the tickets/parking pass aren't cheap.

2) I drive 125 miles each way to go to watch them play piss poor at home.

3) It just pads "The Danny's" wallet...and as long as he is making money...things won't change at the stadium.

4) If I ever feel inclined to go...I can find better seats than my season tickets on stubhub, eBay, and ES...for less money then what I pay per game for my season tickets.

I can be a fan from the comfort of my home and not give Danny a penny of money.

:2cents:

Archived