Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pet Peeves

stratoman

People who say they have already done it, seen it, knew it, or whatever it is.

Those who must make themselves look better no matter what.

That gets soooooo old.

Women who think they are all that......and truly aren't.

Men who think they are all that.......and truly aren't.

Men who think women who dress sexy are easy.

Blondie

• 5 years later...

Old bump: :)

Here's one to file under "Message Board Ettiquette 101: Posting in Threads"...

prompted by checking back in the itunes thread...

Now I know how common it is not to read a whole thread, or often not to even reasonably scan it. Obviously, the longer the thread, the more likely this is the case if you haven't been following it from the beginning. And we all know many people just read the OP and then jump in feet first. It's just the way it is.

But c'mon people.

When the thread is only 2-4 pages, for cripes sake read it, even quickly. It is so lame to be in a 2-3 page thread and see some yahoo pop in and post something that was either already said or addressed just a few posts before--especially when it's a question or answer being given that isn't needed, or could've ben done much more intelligently, if they'd just have read a little. :doh:

Sheesh, the need to just "gab" for some is so strong they don't bother to actually contribute. :saber:

:D

The guy on the poker tournaments who thinks he's hip or something by wearing sunglasses indoors. Why would anyone wear sunglasses indoors? I don't care if you're playing poker, there is no reason I can think of why you would have to wear sunglasses indoors.

The guy on the poker tournaments who thinks he's hip or something by wearing sunglasses indoors. Why would anyone wear sunglasses indoors? I don't care if you're playing poker, there is no reason I can think of why you would have to wear sunglasses indoors.

I hear ya. This has always bothered me. Kayne West did this other night when he performed on American Idol. It makes them look like a total tool.

At least with the poker guys doing it, I can sorta understand. They don't want anyone else at the table reading their eyes. But yeah, still ridiculous.

When people don't read the whole thread. They read the original post and then just seem to jump in and post their own comment when someone said the same thing just a few posts before. :doh:

Some people just love to hear themselves talk and they're not actually contributing to the thread. :saber:

:silly:

Nothing good on TV or a bunch of good things on at the same time. There are seven things on right now that I'd like to be watching. Way too often, I can't find a single thing. :mad:

1. People who constantly use the phrase "I was like".. there was a cute puppy walking down the street, I was like "oh my god", then he walked away and I was like "awwww".. ****s

2. Day laborer's lining the street in the morning like it's an offical painters parade!

all for now..

Whiners...especially the "tough guys" or guys who gratutiously flip other people **** whenever it suits them but then whine like ignorant little ****es when stuck for breaking rules...

Garden vaeity internet *******s..."adult" males who think having a shtick of being a constant dick in an internet forum is "haw haw fun"....

Self-inflating over-estimators...guys who aren't aware that they're less than half as bright as they think they are...

:)

Solicitors knocking on my front door selling ****.

And by far the pet peeviest of the bunch, to me at least, are the God merchants; smiling vacuously, and just exuding the belief that I am about to fall all over myself in gratitude that they have come to enlighten my lost and lonely soul.

The nerve of it positively galls me.

I just wanted to quote this because it's a glimpse of Dark Om. :hysterical:

How bout all the people walking the planet with their cell phones stuck to their ears 24/7? Hey, how did we all survive the day when NOBODY had a thing called a cell phone? And these people get peeved in stores when they cannot get waited on! They put off important moments to answer a call that is MEANINGLESS and is total hot air. Look at all the people AT REDSKIN GAMES (while the game is going on) blabbing on their phones! Some of these people DESERVE the cancer they will get from their phones!

How bout all the people walking the planet with their cell phones stuck to their ears 24/7? Hey, how did we all survive the day when NOBODY had a thing called a cell phone? And these people get peeved in stores when they cannot get waited on! They put off important moments to answer a call that is MEANINGLESS and is total hot air. Look at all the people AT REDSKIN GAMES (while the game is going on) blabbing on their phones! Some of these people DESERVE the cancer they will get from their phones!

Wow, man. I was with you until that last line. Don't know why you went there.:doh:

Archived