Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things FIRE ZORN NOW (Infinity Merge)

luapgibva

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

paging Mr. Cowher...if Bill Cowher is in the building please pick up the red courtesy phone, there is a Mr. D. Snyder calling for you...

Cowher ****ing sucked. It took him 20 years to win a superbowl. We give Phillips **** for being a choker in the playoffs, cowher was just as bad. It took him like 5 championship losses to win one.

If you blame Campbell, you are a complete MORON. He didn't fumble or throw a pick. Cooley fumbled, the defense let up a 70+ screen, Thomas runs his route short of a 1st down, Moss wipes his shoes with a towel, Suisham kicks the damn ball out of bounds, Zorn gives the ball twice to Sellers after he tries to FOOL everybody with the play fake on 1st down, Randle El can't return a punt PERIOD, Randle EL can't get OPEN, defense lets the Bengals take 7 minutes to go 30 freakin' yards. Don't even get me started on the stupid assed challenge that cost us a timeout. A run play before the 2 minute warning? Zorn has to go, he isn't ready for this. Offer any coordinator from the Titans, Giants, Steelers, or the Patriots the job and tell them to clean house except for Campbell, Portis, Fletcher, Landry, Hall, Rodgers, Horton, Cooley, and Moss(maybe).

Zorn was never ready to be HC. I know people wanted to give him a chance, but really c'mon...what did you really expect. Add that Dan Snyder and Vinny Cerrato are running your football, and you have a recipe for disaster.

Really? I think people were all over the guy at the beginning of the season.

While certainly a bit heated, I have to agree. The poster you were replying to is not very smart. :doh:

Its hard not to be heated right now.

This downward spiral is very hard to watch.

Like a lot of Skins fans, I have poured my heart and soul (and money) into this team.

Yet, year after year after year, the same ol' story.

For some reason it never hurts any less, even though you can come to expect it.

Its hard not to be heated right now.

This downward spiral is very hard to watch.

Like a lot of Skins fans, I have poured my heart and soul (and money) into this team.

Year after year after year, the same story.

For some reason it never hurts any less, even though you can come to expect it.

That's it in a nut shell for me. man. it's bad.

Zorn needs to go he is WAY over his head, Snyder needs send him packing along with Vinny and get a FOOTBALL guy running the front office. We as fans have put up with the garbage way too long. I don't know who is worse Jones or Snyder.

Really? I think people were all over the guy at the beginning of the season.

People were giving me crap for making the site, at least on this board. That is why I stated that people at least wanted to give him a chance. I was never fully convinced. I was pleasantly surprised with the 4-1 start, but that loss to the Rams got me back around to my original line of thinking.

We are one of the worst "run" franchises in football, and I don't see it improving anytime soon. It is really too bad.

Another sustained 4th quarter time eating drive. Its not just the offense.

Please tell me you're not serious. You better have a smile on your face when you say something like that, because this defense has once again held their opponet to under 24 points as they have all season.

If we had just an inept offense, we'd be undefeated. As it is, we have a humiliatingly retarded, incompetent, useless one.

We score 13 points on a team that had over 30 hung on them the last two games?!

There are no more excuses. This effort was an embarassment.

WTF was with that Portis play right before the field goal? I couldn't put my disgust into words watching that.

I don't think Zorn is ready for prime time. Hate to say it. Oh, he looks great when Portis is ripping off 20 yard gains, but when he's finally worn out like a favorite tool, the offensive alternatives are a freaking joke.

Also, one pass play I had the urge to run out onto the field, take the ball out of Jason's hands and throw it myself already. Had to be at least 7 seconds of indecision.

What a sad turn of events for 2008. Such a shame.

Its painful to be a Redskin fan. Zorn has done this to his self. His play calling has been mediocre at best. His motivational skills seem to be none existent, but in his defense he shouldn't have been given the job in the first place.I don't know if it would have been any better with as the O.C. It will be an interesting offseason to say the least.

How did we lose to the Bungals? Are you kidding me??? We are pathetic. No pride whatsoever. If our team does not care how in the hell can we care? No passion. No intensity...we suck man. Please tell me this was just a bad dream.

I am so disgusted right now I don't care if we get of the whole team and start over.

Fire Zorn or not, something must be done NOW!! Not in the offseason, not next season, NOW!! We need to face it, JC isnt going to be a NFL "winning" QB.. He just isnt.. He showed a few sparks but his skill level just isnt up to par with a "top" QB in the NFL.. Let's give someone else a try.. Something to spark this offense.. Sure the Defense has given up some late game drives, but if we could score even the AVG points of an NFL team we'd of won a bunch of those 7 games we lost!! Our coach and QB are 2 BIG problems!!! We need CHANGE NOW!!!

Archived