Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things FIRE ZORN NOW (Infinity Merge)

luapgibva

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You know it's zorns first year.. He did good at first and has struggled at the end.. Where not going to HAVE A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH different HC every year. So what fire everybody and learn another system.. Give me a break.. Zorn just will have to learn and re think of his mistakes in the offseason.. So sick of the fair weather fans in this forum. You guys make me sick.. I been a skins fan for 19 years and you people act like things happen overnite.. Pull yourself back to earth.. It's not all Zorns fault.. It's not all JC fault its not all CP'S fault.. Last time i checked football is a TEAM SPORT. So if anyone should be blamed it should be the whole team.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. :applause:

My confidence in Zorn has been shaken. No doubt about that. This guy really does seem to not know what he's doing or how to get this team motivated.

I still believe in Jason Campbell.

I think his Oline is garbage and his receivers are by and large garbage (except for Moss). He's not blameless. He does make poor throws but until I see him operate behind a competent offensive line and have more than one professional receiver to throw to, I can't condemn him.

Though I must admit that I'll be looking forward to seeing what kind of progress Mr. Brennan has made in year one next preseason.:)

You got that right. He is not a "yes" man. The 'Skins have somehow managed to be owned by the modern day Al Davis. :doh:

Al Davis actually got his team to a SB. This team is owned by a child who decides to manage this team like his fantasy football team.

Buying players and coaches does not work.

I don't care what you all might think this is...

It's obvious he doesn't have this team and can not motivate them in the least.

He is supposed to be the offensive genius that was to save the day and we can't put but 10 on the 29th ranked offense in the league.

So can him, and while we're at it, send Campbell with him and Suisham can pack their Shi*and carry it for them and follow them out the door!

And maybe just maybe Dan Snyder can hire a real General Manager soon that can actually hire a head coach and make some personnel decisions that make legitimate sense!

I'm pissed off damnit, we were 6-2 and now we're 7-7. I don't care who you want to blame it on any decent coach doesn't allow that to happen!!!

agreed

how can you blame campbell? your an idiot, he can only run the plays that are called. if cooley and sellers don't fumble they walk away with a win!

You sir, are the idiot!!

The excuse for JC lovers ALL ####### year has been the lack of pass protection.

Both OTs go down, and the line does its best job of pass protection that we have seen in nearly two months, and JC STILL ####### blows.

Zorn sure as hell can take some of the blame, but you damn JC homers will NEVER cease to amaze me!!!

Wake the #### up, get a ####### clue, and admit that JC CANNOT GET THE JOB DONE........PERIOD!!

i don't care what you all might think this is...

It's obvious he doesn't have this team and can not motivate them in the least.

He is supposed to be the offensive genius that was to save the day and we can't put but 10 on the 29th ranked offense in the league.

So can him, and while we're at it, send campbell with him and suisham can pack their shi*and carry it for them and follow them out the door!

And maybe just maybe dan snyder can hire a real general manager soon that can actually hire a head coach and make some personnel decisions that make legitimate sense!

I'm pissed off damnit, we were 6-2 and now we're 7-7. I don't care who you want to blame it on any decent coach doesn't allow that to happen!!!

i agree

My confidence in Zorn has been shaken. No doubt about that. This guy really does seem to not know what he's doing or how to get this team motivated.

I still believe in Jason Campbell.

I think his Oline is garbage and his receivers are by and large garbage (except for Moss). He's not blameless. He does make poor throws but until I see him operate behind a competent offensive line and have more than one professional receiver to throw to, I can't condemn him.

Though I must admit that I'll be looking forward to seeing what kind of progress Mr. Brennan has made in year one next preseason.:)

Wow how can you bash the offensive line? They actually gave Campbell protection and he was still outplayed by a 7th round pick from Harvard. Last time I checked they didn't churn out pro QB prospects. No sacks allowed too!

How was it Moss's fault on that 3rd and 3? Again a missed throw by Campbell.

Put in Collins, we need to jumpstart this offense now.

Get rid of Zorn now! He is over his head and doesn't have a clue, he is an idiot. Follow that up with Cerrato he is to blame as well. Snyder needs a FOOTBALL person running the front office not a yes man like Cerrato. I am absolutely sick of watching this crap.

President_Security_Door.jpg

hope it hits you nice and hard on the way out

post game confrence this guy is a moron.... I called the first one to sellars and they stoped us a little bit but then i called it again and i thought we would just serge right in there, and i thought it was a great call but they stoped us.

you moron its not a great call if it doesnt work 2 times in a row with your pro bowl runningback on the bench.

You sir, are the idiot!!

Both OTs go down, and the line does its best job of pass protection that we have seen in nearly two months, and JC STILL ####### blows.

Zorn sure as hell can take some of the blame, but you damn JC homers will NEVER cease to amaze me!!!

Wake the #### up, get a ####### clue, and admit that JC CANNOT GET THE JOB DONE........PERIOD!!

While certainly a bit heated, I have to agree. The poster you were replying to is not very smart. :doh:

You sir, are the idiot!!

LOL we need colt

You know it's zorns first year.. He did good at first and has struggled at the end.. Where not going to HAVE A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH different HC every year. So what fire everybody and learn another system.. Give me a break.. Zorn just will have to learn and re think of his mistakes in the offseason.. So sick of the fair weather fans in this forum. You guys make me sick.. I been a skins fan for 19 years and you people act like things happen overnite.. Pull yourself back to earth.. It's not all Zorns fault.. It's not all JC fault its not all CP'S fault.. Last time i checked football is a TEAM SPORT. So if anyone should be blamed it should be the whole team.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. :applause:

Man im tired of the whole "first year" syndrome or the "learning curve".

Simple game here:

1. Cinncy is desimated by injuries.

2. Cinncy defense ranked 29th

3. We have several weapons (Moss, Cooley, CP, DT, FD, Sellers)

4. Our primary weakness OL in run blocking.

so what does the GENIOUS do.....he runs?!?! Way to go Zorn. Zorn made horrible calls today. Run...run...pass....run...pass....hitch....run..

We scored 10 points against one of the worst teams in the league. No more excuses....He's never been a HC and there's the reason. He's not ready.

Even if the head coach has lost the locker room??

I think that if you look at the team we have we are what our record says we are.

Everyone picked us to finish last in the NFC East and guess what we are last in the NFC East. The 6-2 start fooled us into believing that this team was ready. Clearly we were not. We lack the line play on both sides of the ball to get it done.....

Capmbell had tons of time today. I'm sorry but no one should be making excuses for him today.

there shouldn't be any excuses for anyone today. Coaching staff, QB, defense. No excuses!! this team stinks......I'm a little emotional right after the game, but please, I just don't want to hear any more excuses about protection, injuries, how great practice was....etc,what ever. :puke:

Archived