Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 50 Guys Movies from the 1990's

CheatorBeat

Where the heck is Harley Davidson & the Marlboro Man with Mickey Rourke, Don Johnson, Tom Sizemore, Vanessa Williams, Tia Carrera, Kelly Hu and a bit part played by former WWF star Big John Studd.

I think someone wanted to make this movie simply so they could use Bon Jovi's "wanted Dead or Alive" as the main song in the soundtrack.

That movie was kick ass. I haven't checked the list but if Orgazmo isn't on there, it fails.

How the hell is Boondock Saints not in the top 10?

Boondock Saints was good but I wouldn't put that in the top 10.

Wow. I just looked at the list. Some of the movies in the 40s and 30s are better than what's in the top 10. To each his own, I guess.

EDIT: Orgamzo would make the list simply because of its theme song. Note, I didn't say that Boondock Saints was bad, but I wouldn't have it in the top 10. I loved the movie, but I see titles on there that I watch and enjoyed more than Boondock Saints. The Boondock Saints cult popularity makes more of the movie than what it really is. Hell, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrells is better than BS in my opinion. American History X should be higher than that. It's all subjective.

DOUBLE EDIT: Also note that I didn't say that Orgazmo shouldn't be in the top 10, I just said that it should make the top 50.

I can't really make a judgment on whether or not it deserves to be #1. Never have had the urge to get in to it. I mostly hear girls talk about it anyway, because of Brad Pitt.

Fight Club is the kind of movie you need to watch from start to finish. Its not a mindless testosteronefest like The 300 or movies like that, its really just a really good movie. Until I saw it I didn't think I was missing anything, but when I actually watched the whole thing, I understood why it was so highly regarded. My brother also had the same reluctance to watch it but when he did he was glad he saw it.

I'm sorry, but I don't know why the Matrix is in there, especially over Pulp Fiction and T2. Shawshank is questionable, too. It's a very good film, perhaps overrated, depending on who you ask. But you definitely get more man card points watching T2 and Pulp over Shawshank and Matrix.

Shawshank is #1 on my all time list followed by the Matrix.

...then again, The Princess Bride comes in at #3 so you're probably right.

How many guys do you know that got up and left the theater, or turned off their DVD player in the first half hour? How many ladies do you think did that? Case closed.

I know right. If one of the greatest war movies ever made isn't a guy movie then Sex in the City isn't a ladies movie.

sounds like a chick flick to me... man you drink like a girl and you watch girlie movies :silly:

lame jokes...aaah is there anything a good lame, STALE joke cant cure?

:silly:

i would suggest watching it just once to check it out. brad pitt is a crazy mofo and he plays parts lke that very well...douchebag :finger:

I'll nominate Wild Things ;) , I'll also throw in Goodfellas & Reservoir Dogs:cheers:

I can't see the rest of the list....it's blocked at work. Please tell me Goodfellas made the list. If not it fails.

I don't consider Saving Private Ryan a guy movie

Not a guy movie? Yeah D-Day was for the chicks. How can you say that wasn't a guy movie?

Archived