Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

@#$%! in my pants (TIMBERLAKE, ANDY SAMBERG, & thelonelyisland have done it again)!!!

'Skins_&_'Stons

Why were all the kids in my family breaking out in random verses from this song during our game nights over Christmas break? Seriously, middle of a Taboo game and my brother-in-law spazzes out while simultaneously belting out a verse. Followed by my brother during cranium, and on and on and on. Funniest game night ever.

By the way, did anyone see the SNL skit where Timberlake, Samberg, and another guy are the backup dancers for Beyonce in her "Single Ladies" video?? They're in leotards and kittin heels and they actually do the choreography dancing quite well. Anyway, it was pretty frickin funny...not as good a bleep in a box, but what is?

By the way, did anyone see the SNL skit where Timberlake, Samberg, and another guy are the backup dancers for Beyonce in her "Single Ladies" video?? They're in leotards and kittin heels and they actually do the choreography dancing quite well. Anyway, it was pretty frickin funny...not as good a bleep in a box, but what is?

Yes. It's hilarious!

"We're the dancers!"

"Dancersss!"

I hate SNL for deleting all of their materials off of youtube. Get a ****ing youtube account for SNL already. Make your funny skits viral! Group of idiots if you ask me.

Yes. It's hilarious!

"We're the dancers!"

"Dancersss!"

I hate SNL for deleting all of their materials off of youtube. Get a ****ing youtube account for SNL already. Make your funny skits viral! Group of idiots if you ask me.

Yeah, I hate the stupid copyright crap.

I hadn't seen the video before last weekend and my friends and I spent like an hour online Saturday night trying to find a video of the whole skit. I laughed pretty hard when I saw it. I don't watch SNL much anymore, but Samberg/Timberlake skits are always hilarious.

My favorite part is watching the guys walk around and dance in their little kitten heels, as well as them trying to follow the choreography. Then Samberg's spazz outs are totally hilarious, it looks like he's going to dislocate some limbs.

• 1 month later...
"I'm on a boat! I'm on a boat! Everybody look at me because I'm sailing on a boat!"

I love this one. I think it's the best song from them so far. T-Pain is pretty funny in it too.

"I got my swim trunks. And my flippy floppies."

:hysterical:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

What the? That was completely hilarious.

They are making fun of themselves and all their videos about stupid dick jokes and about how it got them famous. It was supposed to be lame and exaggerated like they were trying to "recapture the magic," and they weren't supposed to realize that it was so lame.

I though it was Brilliant.

Archived