Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AWESOME Playoff Scenario Website by Yahoo is UP!

CounterTrey

Dallas has

Steelers

Ravens

Eagles

Giants

That's a hard schedule

If they finish 1-3 I'll be happy as hell.

Cant be sure if the Giants will play full go in that game since they may very likely wrap up the division and homefield throughout with a win this week.

i've been messing around with this for a bit, and in one scenario where us and the cowboys finish tied for the sixth seed, it gives us the spot. when i click on "6th seed" which gives the explanation for why the skins won the tiebreaker, it says:

"Washington wins NFC East tie breaker over Cowboys because of head to head sweep."

i'm assuming this means that we swept them in our head to head matchups, we which obviously didn't. is this a glitch in the system, or is it referring to something else?

i've been messing around with this for a bit, and in one scenario where us and the cowboys finish tied for the sixth seed, it gives us the spot. when i click on "6th seed" which gives the explanation for why the skins won the tiebreaker, it says:

"Washington wins NFC East tie breaker over Cowboys because of head to head sweep."

i'm assuming this means that we swept them in our head to head matchups, we which obviously didn't. is this a glitch in the system, or is it referring to something else?

Might be wins within the conference.

Not sure though.

According to my picks for the remaining weeks Washington does not get into the playoffs...

I only picked us losing to Baltimore too. It all came down to Carolina defeating New Orleans in Week 17. If NO had won this game, Washington would have had the second wildcard spot.

How are they predicting the Pukes to beat the Steelers, Giants, and Ravens? Honestly, could the media have their noses stuck more up their bum? :ravensuck

HTTR

yahoo isn't predicting anything. The default just starts as the home team winning every game. The link posted is what that person picked, not yahoo.

yahoo isn't predicting anything. The default just starts as the home team winning every game. The link posted is what that person picked, not yahoo.

If it's not predicting anything and has the default as the home team winning every game then why does it have Dallas beating Pittsburgh? Last time I checked Dallas was playing AT Pittsburgh.

Great find!

First things first. To have a chance, we need to beat Philly and SF, since both are in the NFC. If we do that, and we tie someone at 9-7, we may have a chance. Second, if we can do both of those and beat Cincy, I think we make the playoffs. I dont think 10-6 with some solid tiebreakers misses this year.

If it's not predicting anything and has the default as the home team winning every game then why does it have Dallas beating Pittsburgh? Last time I checked Dallas was playing AT Pittsburgh.

because the person who linked it picked that to happen.

click on this: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl;_ylt=Aqwki6oSlg_jsjxRFNBbVJBDubYF

Then click on "you pick" under the main picture and it will be on the default. :)

The three most important games on the schedule are:

Phi at Was

NYG at Dal

Atl at NO

If we lose to Philly, we would need too much help to realistically have a shot at the playoffs. If Dallas beats NY or Atl beats NO, then we're going to have to go 4-0 to make the playoffs, unless there are a couple of favorable upsets.

Archived