Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AWESOME Playoff Scenario Website by Yahoo is UP!

CounterTrey

Considering I expected the worse this season, I would be happy with 10 wins. We still have a couple weeks left though and anything can happen in NFL. Playoffs!!!

I don't see Minny winning that division with Pat and Kevin gone.

Okay.. I bit.

We can't lose to Philly. Period.

We could lose to Baltimore and still make it if we win out assuming Dallas loses to New York and Pitt (and trust me, they will).

Not necessarily...NFCS could easily send 2 WC's...they have atlanta with a favorable schedule left (8-4)...plus TB and Carolina at 9-3

Here's to hoping everything works out like it has 2 of the last 3 years :cheers:

I assume you mean it's very possible that Carolina will finish 11-5. You realize we have to win 4 straight to do so, right?

I'd call it possible, but not VERY possible.

I would call Carolina at 11-5 very possible. I would call 10-6 a possibility. They have a bear of a schedule. All of the NFC south does. Which is great for the Skins.

Dallas also has a tough road.

2-2 may not erase the playoffs from the Skins. 3-1 should be a lock. 4-0 is automatic.

...2-2 may not erase the playoffs from the Skins. 3-1 should be a lock. 4-0 is automatic.

9-7 won't get it done this year. Not with 3 teams in the South at least a game better than we are, not to mention Dallas.

I believe 10-6 does, given our tiebreaker advantages, but we need to win 3 of our last 4 minimum.

I would call Carolina at 11-5 very possible. I would call 10-6 a possibility. They have a bear of a schedule. All of the NFC south does. Which is great for the Skins.

Dallas also has a tough road.

2-2 may not erase the playoffs from the Skins. 3-1 should be a lock. 4-0 is automatic.

I agree that if we go 4-0 and finish 11-5, we're in. However, I think 10-6 is a 50/50 proposition this year.

2 teams have one game up on us and 1 team has 2 games up on us!

Archived