Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AWESOME Playoff Scenario Website by Yahoo is UP!

CounterTrey

Could someone list who we need to root for this weekend? What outcomes do we want to see happen?

Especially the Tampa-Carolina game - which way do we want this one to fall?

We want Washington to beat Baltimore.

New Orleans to beat Hotlanta.

Pittsburgh to beat Dallas.

Tampa Bay to beat Carolina.

That about covers it.

A Dallas loss would clinch the division for the Giants and just about clinch a first round bye anyway.

not necessarily, you want the Giants to have something to play for. such as home field advantage. as long as Tampa keeps winning and Giants lose once or twice.

You'd think that website had live streaming of Beyonce doing a striptease or something...I just spent another 20 minutes staring into it and randomly clicking outcomes. I think this website may finally be the thing that puts me in a straight-jacket.

not necessarily, you want the Giants to have something to play for. such as home field advantage. as long as Tampa keeps winning and Giants lose once or twice.

yeah, regardless of what happens this week, the Giants will still have something to play for next week. They can clinch a bye this week, but they still have the #1 seed to play for.

You are correct. I'm just saying if New York loses to Philly, they'll want a win the following week that much more (against Dallas)...especially in terms of home field advantage.

Oh okay, that makes sense. Completely agreed.

Considering I expected the worse this season, I would be happy with 10 wins. We still have a couple weeks left though and anything can happen in NFL. Playoffs!!!

I don't see Minny winning that division with Pat and Kevin gone.

A federal judge reversed the suspensions

This week's game is huge. We NEED to win.

We need ATL and Dallas to lose at least once. I have no doubt that the Pokes will lose once if not twice in the next two weeks against Pitt and NY. ATL is definitely less likely to lose, but they do get NO and Tampa Bay in the next two weeks so, who knows.

];5899268']This week's game is huge. We NEED to win.

From a momentum and confidence standpoint, yes. But when it comes to the playoff math-- it really doesn't make THAT big of a difference. We NEED to beat Philly and SF-- we can "afford" a loss to Baltimore or Cincy.

From a momentum and confidence standpoint, yes. But when it comes to the playoff math-- it really doesn't make THAT big of a difference. We NEED to beat Philly and SF-- we can "afford" a loss to Baltimore or Cincy.

You are counting on New Orleans and Minnesota too much if you think that. If we do not win out, I think it will be 3 NFC South teams in the playoffs.

There is a chance that we could win out and still be on the outside looking in if it is Tampa Bay and not Carolina we are up against in a 3 way tie.

Here is an interesting scenario:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=yahooranker

I changed all four weeks so Washington wins, and Dallas looses, but we still don't make the playoffs, "unless" I make one other change, if I change Tampa to beat Carolina, then we get in.

Someone could spend alot of time on that site!!

Go Skins!!!!!!!

I played a ton with it. I came to the same conclusion, we really need Tampa to keep winning. They need to beat both Atl and Car for us. I am afraid the Giants will have every thing rapped up by the time they play Carolina and start sitting key players.

I definitely believe we HAVE to win out to have a realistic shot at getting in, I am afraid 10-6 won't do it. I may change my mind if NO pulls of a win against ATL though, I just don't think they will. They are in free fall.

This is what I've been able to figure out, if the 'Skins and Dallas finish 10-6, with the 'Skins loss to the Ravens, and Dallas losses to Pittsburgh and the Giants (both are possible. The Giants are NOT going to shut it down against Dallas in week 15 with the ability to clinch Home Field Advantage), then Washington wins the tie breakers. Carolina and the Bucs can both make it, somebody from the NFC North will make it.

The most concerning team is Atlanta. They have a legit shot to get to 11-5, which would bump all 10-6 teams from the playoffs. They need to lose twice.

Of course, I'll say this: In order to even be talking about any of this, the 'Skins need to play like a playoff team. If they put up efforts like they have the last 5 weeks, they could end up at 8-8, and then everything is moot.

The most concerning team is Atlanta. They have a legit shot to get to 11-5, which would bump all 10-6 teams from the playoffs. They need to lose twice.

Atlanta is the key.

The Saints are tough in the Superdome

Kiffin's Cover 2 is a rookie QBs nightmare

The Vikes might have both Williams's's's

Then the Rams....

I could see the Falcon go 1-3

:cheers: remember i'm a homer

Atlanta is the key.

The Saints are tough in the Superdome

Kiffin's Cover 2 is a rookie QBs nightmare

The Vikes might have both Williams's's's

Then the Rams....

I could see the Falcon go 1-3

:cheers: remember i'm a homer

It's true. New Orleans is tough in the Superdome. So there's a possibility there.

But the Falcons are hell on wheels at home, which is where they play the Bucs.

The Vikings ... Have Gus Fre-Rot at QB. No more needs to be said.

The Rams, The Rams, The Rams.

They need to lose twice. At 10-6, the 'Skins win the tie-breaker with them if the one loss is to the Ravens.

Archived