Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AWESOME Playoff Scenario Website by Yahoo is UP!

CounterTrey

It's true. New Orleans is tough in the Superdome. So there's a possibility there.

But the Falcons are hell on wheels at home, which is where they play the Bucs.

The Vikings ... Have Gus Fre-Rot at QB. No more needs to be said.

The Rams, The Rams, The Rams.

They need to lose twice. At 10-6, the 'Skins win the tie-breaker with them if the one loss is to the Ravens.

I actually think they could roll off 4 in a row and take the division crown. Since I think that, I certainly don't think we can lose a game and still get in.

I actually think they could roll off 4 in a row and take the division crown. Since I think that, I certainly don't think we can lose a game and still get in.

They absolutely could, there's no reason to think they can't. I think it's more realistic to think they'll drop a game somewhere. The question is, do they drop 2 games. I don't think they do, so the 'Skins would need 11 to get in.

The other HUGE game is the Tampa Bay vs. Carolina game. We REALLY want TB to win that game. I posted incorrectly in another thread. Reason being is that Carolina has to play in NY, and if TB wins, Carolina probably falls to 10-6 overall, and even at 10-6, assuming a Skins loss to the Ravens, the 'Skins win that tiebreaker.

So everybody go out and get some Bucs gear.

OK, I know the Skins are kind of a train wreck right now, but this yahoo playoff simulator should show everyone that all is not lost.

On the off chance that we can right the ship against the Bengals, we would actually be in very solid position to take one of the wild cards if we win out.

I KNOW we'd have to suddenly start playing a LOT better - but let's not write this season off just yet. And here's a crazy idea - if we in fact do get in, we'd be looking at a first round game against (probably) either the Cardinals or Vikings. Hardly all that daunting.

And yes, I'm as down as anyone about the recent play and current state of the team, but I'm just saying that optimism isn't totally out of order right now. Things could look a lot different after this weekend.

];5935164']If NY handles Dallas' date=' and we win out, it seems like we'd be in.

I could be wrong, but that's what I got when I put it in the generator.[/quote']

Nah ur 100% correct. Even if we win out, Dallas has to lose a division game for us to go. Dallas losing to Baltimore will still have them ahead of us. So they either have to lose to NY or Philly.

Nah ur 100% correct. Even if we win out, Dallas has to lose a division game for us to go. Dallas losing to Baltimore will still have them ahead of us. So they either have to lose to NY or Philly.

The brokebacks have to lose to NY or Philly. I did not know that. Well go midgets then.

• 1 year later...

Archived