Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plax OUT Sunday...(Merged)

Skinz248

jacobs is more of a threat then plax, especially to the D. He wears them down over the course of the game. I believe Jacobs was feeling pretty good from an interview i saw the other day with him.... it's eli that really scares me though, he seems more dangerous without plax when he feels completey free to distribute the ball.

I heard that on the radio. I am more disappointed, I would rather the Giants to be full strength. That would be a huge boost to beat a mainly healthy Giants team if Jacobs can play. Plus LL needs to get some revenge :D

lol, I wonder if Landry is looking for revenge or a rock to crawl under. I still remember that hit vividly, i don't know what he was thinking sliding in front of jacobs like that.

jacobs is more of a threat then plax, especially to the D. He wears them down over the course of the game. I believe Jacobs was feeling pretty good from an interview i saw the other day with him.... it's eli that really scares me though, he seems more dangerous without plax when he feels completey free to distribute the ball.

E. Manning 19/35 216 yds 0 td 1 int

man i am scared out of my mind right now!

well, you are foolish to think that just because he played like that in the first meeting that he'll be the same or worse in the second.

well let's take a look at his production against the redskins in his career

i already mentioned his first game this year

how about last year

game 1

58% for 232 1 td 2 ints

game 2

34% for 184 1 td 0 ints

year before?

game 1

69% for 256 1 td 0 ints

game 2

46% for 101 1 td 0 ints

year before that?

game 1

38% for 146 1 td 1 ints

game 2

56% for 244 1 td 1 ints

holy smokes!!!! this kid is blowing us out!!!

we need to stop him now before he throws more than 1 TD against us!!!!!!!!!!

;5869742']Thankfully' date=' Hixon looks like he will play. Jacobs looks like he could go but I don't know how effective he will be. And it looks as if Ahmad Bradshaw is not even going to dress.[/quote']

by the way tom my eli bashing is not directed at you. i am just proving a point about why eli is the least of our worries. i've seen my fair share of NY games and i know what happens. you are a good guy on this site, well as good as a giants fan can be i guess :silly:

Yeah I am but that doesn't mean I'm blind to the fact that we can't score points. We will have to score AT LEAST 24-27pts to beat NY and with their defense and pass rush I can't see us scoring more then 1 TD.
And what did you call our win against Dallas and the Eagles? Miracles? Abberations?

Could you at least wait to see if we play poorly before pissing and moaning?

There is a difference between being a realist and being a coward and you've crossed that line.

Yeah I am but that doesn't mean I'm blind to the fact that we can't score points. We will have to score AT LEAST 24-27pts to beat NY and with their defense and pass rush I can't see us scoring more then 1 TD.

Im pretty sure if we scored 17 points vs the Giants in the first game we would have been fine.... Wanna know why I am sure of that? Because they only scored 16 points. Oh yeah, I forgot though, the Giants are far more superior without their best WR than they were in week 1 fully healthy vs. our banged up secondary (which btw added another great corner since that game). :gaintsuck

Archived