Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plax OUT Sunday...(Merged)

Skinz248

Is this Dan Snyder? You seriously need to take off your bungundy glasses man, your fanaticsm in the face of facts scares me.

ELI MANNING HAS NEVER THROWN MORE THAN 1 TOUCHDOWN IN ANY GAME AGAINST THE REDSKINS EVER.

he could throw 6 sunday but as of right now your arguments are moot because what i just said in all caps is a fact. he also has never thrown for over 260 i believe but i have to check.

how can this guy be our biggest concern? and if eli is the main weapon and is responsible for 7 a game, why do we have to score 26/27 in a game to beat them?

I am more disappointed, I would rather the Giants to be full strength. That would be a huge boost to beat a mainly healthy Giants team if Jacobs can play.

Does anyone else laugh and roll their eyes when this is posted by someone on this board? :doh:

Nothing personal 2006Skins, but when is the last time a team played against a fully healthy Skins team? Do you actually think that the Giants have been hoping for LF, CP, or any of the 8 starters who missed practice time this week to be at 100%. In front of the camera they might say "It doesn't matter" but no one can make me believe that deep down that the G-men wouldn't breathe a LITTLE sigh of relief if the Skins were missing one or two of their stars.

How many teams go into a game against the Patriots thinking "Damn, I wish that Tom Brady were playing today instead of Matt Cassell"

Its week 13, we are in a dogfight for our playoff lives, and ANYTHING that betters our chances for a win (within the rules of course) I say:

HELL YEAH BABY!!

I don't EVER wish for injuries on ANY player, but it is the NFL. #### happens, and this particular #### might help our favorite football team move one step closer to the playoffs.

Like I said 2006Skins, nothing personal, I have wanted to say that every time I read someone post that and today seemed like a good day to do it. :cheers:

I don't think that makes a huge difference, our passing offense is laughable and you know that the Gmen will gear up to stop CP. We can't score points against Seahawks and Lions, scoring 2 offensive TDs against the Gmen D will constitute a minor miracle.
Well I guess since the Americans were outgunned and outmanned by a British army and empire that was also the premier fighting force of it's time we never should have fought for independence?

By your reasoning we should all be singing "God Save the Queen", drinking warm beer, and watching cricket matches with our terrible dental hygiene.

DID WE GIVE UP WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!? NO!

I heard that on the radio. I am more disappointed, I would rather the Giants to be full strength. That would be a huge boost to beat a mainly healthy Giants team if Jacobs can play. Plus LL needs to get some revenge :D

Did beating the Cowboys or Philly - at full strength - meaning anything when you follow it up with a loss to St. Louis?!? No.

A "W" is a "W"... and the only thing that matters concerning making the playoffs is that you have enough of them.... not which teams you beat or how banged up their roster was the time you played them.

The Redskins have lost plenty of games with key guys injured. That's part of football. You're rarely EVER going to get a team playing at full strength... including your own.

Beating them at full strength in week 13.... doesn't mean a damn thing if you lose to them in the first round of the playoffs.

A win is a win. And right now... all we need are wins.

Plax being out could be a good thing for the Giants. I have been watching Mannning, he does a much better job spreading the ball on offense, when he doesn't have to force it to Plaxico. The two games with out Plaxico, Eli has a QB rating of 125+, 2+ TDs and 240 or more yards.

Jacobs and Plax are their biggest weapons... with Plax out our secondary will hopefully be able to shut down the passing game and we can also bring more players up to the line to help with Jacobs....

this plays right into our teams strengths.... we can stack the box and we will need to do that...

This will allow us to stack the box against Jacobs and hopfeully stop the run.

This is a good thing.

This is really what's important about this. Now we can key more on Jacobs/Ward. Plax murdered us in the first game, I think he was Horse Trailer player of the game even.

Normally Eli plays better without Plax (people around here really overlook their receivers, Steve Smith is turning out pretty solid and Hixon has speed), but I would argue that we also have the best starting four corners in the NFL, so hopefully that will negate Eli's ability to spread it around in 3 and 4 wide sets.

The key is still getting pressure on Eli with clever blitzes and actually catching any turnovers we might get, unlike the first game where we dropped everything (including Landry dropping a pick 6 in the making).

you can say it's great.. but if we win.. all we will hear after the game is "but.. Plaxico... but Plaxico....... without Plaxico..... no Burress..... etc.. etc... etc... etc.. etc.."

Is that similar to Redskins fans after the Steelers game, "but... but.... we had the last bye week in the NFL..... but... but... our guys were tired/fatigued...etc.. etc... etc.."?????

Ask Steelers fans if they care.

you can say it's great.. but if we win.. all we will hear after the game is "but.. Plaxico... but Plaxico....... without Plaxico..... no Burress..... etc.. etc... etc... etc.. etc.."

It's not like the Redskins aren't dealing with injuries of their own. Doesn't really matter what people think about it.

Plax being out could be a good thing for the Giants. I have been watching Mannning, he does a much better job spreading the ball on offense, when he doesn't have to force it to Plaxico. The two games with out Plaxico, Eli has a QB rating of 125+, 2+ TDs and 240 or more yards.

Why do we have all these G'ants fans, go back the ant's board and spew your hate!! This is Extremeskins, however I have been watching and some of the members on this board need to grow a pair!!!! It make me sick to see so many "members" of this board have thier tail already between thier legs and looking or a place to hide! I have been on this board for a long time, I don't post much, but I tell you what I have made a commitment too. I will "NEVER, NEVER. NEVER. NEVER" say that my team is beat before they even have a chance to put thier best on the field!!!!!!

The same "Fair Weather Fans" that spew the hate and negitive crap cutting down "THIER" team are the same one's that "HIDE" when we lose and dress in all thier "SKIN" best when we win. You know who you are, you know that when the Skins struggle you don't put on the colors and hope you don't run into cowpiefans, or philthy fans or g'ants fans, YOU HIDE!!!!!

I have been a Redskin fan since I can remember, I never hide, I never cower, no matter what because the REDSKINS have a proud history!!! THESE COLORS NEVER RUN!!!!!!!!!!! I drive a "REDSKIN PORSCHE, http://944central.com/ena/rj.asp I dress everyday in Redskin colors and I am proud to shout that I am a "REDSKIN FAN" and my team backs down from "NO ONE" "NEVER" Some of you so called fans make me sick!

Go on give up, craw in a corner and hide, cry about this and cry about that, true fans will be here supporting our team no matter what and we will let you "crawl" back on the bandwagon but "WE" know where you have been and it is not with us through "thick and thin" but if that is ok with you "WE" don't care "WE" know where we have been!!

HAIL!!!!!

BY THE WAY: :gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Why do we have all these G'ants fans, go back the ant's board and spew your hate!! This is Extremeskins, however I have been watching and some of the members on this board need to grow a pair!!!! It make me sick to see so many "members" of this board have thier tail already between thier legs and looking or a place to hide! I have been on this board for a long time, I don't post much, but I tell you what I have made a commitment too. I will "NEVER, NEVER. NEVER. NEVER" say that my team is beat before they even have a chance to put thier best on the field!!!!!!

The same "Fair Weather Fans" that spew the hate and negitive crap cutting down "THIER" team are the same one's that "HIDE" when we lose and dress in all thier "SKIN" best when we win. You know who you are, you know that when the Skins struggle you don't put on the colors and hope you don't run into cowpiefans, or philthy fans or g'ants fans, YOU HIDE!!!!!

I have been a Redskin fan since I can remember, I never hide, I never cower, no matter what because the REDSKINS have a proud history!!! THESE COLORS NEVER RUN!!!!!!!!!!! I drive a "REDSKIN PORSCHE, http://944central.com/ena/rj.asp I dress everyday in Redskin colors and I am proud to shout that I am a "REDSKIN FAN" and my team backs down from "NO ONE" "NEVER" Some of you so called fans make me sick!

Go on give up, craw in a corner and hide, cry about this and cry about that, true fans will be here supporting our team no matter what and we will let you "crawl" back on the bandwagon but "WE" know where you have been and it is not with us through "thick and thin" but if that is ok with you "WE" don't care "WE" know where we have been!!

I expect these kinds of posts from teenagers.

God forbid people have a greater appreciation for the sport of football and the NFL.... and have the ability to assess the strengths and weakness of ALL the NFL teams.... and wish to discuss it. Even possibly acknowledging that their favorite football team doesn't match up against an opponent well.... or didn't play particularly well... or could improve in some areas.

Nah, let's just put on our dresses and shake our pom-poms, yell "GO TEAM GO" and keep a permanent stupid smile on our faces. :rolleyes:

lol, I wonder if Landry is looking for revenge or a rock to crawl under. I still remember that hit vividly, i don't know what he was thinking sliding in front of jacobs like that.

Actually Landry's tackling technique on that play was poor, worse than the complaints from fans when he attempts the big hit instead of just wrapping up.

Archived