Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plax OUT Sunday...(Merged)

Skinz248

I don't think that makes a huge difference, our passing offense is laughable and you know that the Gmen will gear up to stop CP. We can't score points against Seahawks and Lions, scoring 2 offensive TDs against the Gmen D will constitute a minor miracle.

you need to score exactly one more point than your opponent does to win.

ask the chargers because they score a lot of points, so does new orleans.

well unless your the eagles, then you just have to score the same and wait for that second overtime :silly:

And what did you call our win against Dallas and the Eagles? Miracles? Abberations?

Could you at least wait to see if we play poorly before pissing and moaning?

There is a difference between being a realist and being a coward and you've crossed that line.

No, we played better at the start of the season because nobody had the book on Zorn and JC. Now that the defenses have figured us out we can't score against even the worst of teams.

Who are you trying to convince that Eli can't put a game on his shoulders? The man proved it in the SuperBowl and against the best defense in this league this year, being the Steelers.

well since you want to half-ass this, someone said eli is going to kill us and that's our biggest concern so i put the stats down that eli has had against us for the last three seasons.

and that d-line won that superbowl, no one argues that. eli would have lost a shoot out with brady.

well since you want to half-ass this, someone said eli is going to kill us and that's our biggest concern so i put the stats down that eli has had against us for the last three seasons.

and that d-line won that superbowl, no one argues that. eli would have lost a shoot out with brady.

Eli drove his team for a GW TD on the biggest stage imaginable against one of the best teams EVER. I don't understand how you can even try to make an argument that Eli isn't dangerous.

Eli drove his team for a GW TD on the biggest stage imaginable against one of the best teams EVER. I don't understand how you can even try to make an argument that Eli isn't dangerous.

eli threw a ball that shoulda been picked by asante samuel

and then he threw a prayer to tyree that woulda been successful 1 out of 1000 times

Yeah I am but that doesn't mean I'm blind to the fact that we can't score points. We will have to score AT LEAST 24-27pts to beat NY and with their defense and pass rush I can't see us scoring more then 1 TD.

exactly. some people just don't think straight. we are trying to be real. It is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot for the skins to win.

read the stats that eli has against us!

sunday is not last year's superbowl so when i give you eli's stats against us they have more to do with the game than one game he played in last year

exactly. some people just don't think straight. we are trying to be real. It is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot for the skins to win.

i think we have a much better shot now that plax is out.

eli threw a ball that shoulda been picked by asante samuel

and then he threw a prayer to tyree that woulda been successful 1 out of 1000 times

Not to throw more onto the fire here, but also the very fact that he escaped the rush on that play was because of an assumed "in the grasp" call that never came.

However, they did win legitimately by playing hard and creating luck.

i think we have a much better shot now that plax is out.

I found this to be an interesting comment:

"Two of Eli Manning's best statistical games this season have come without Burress. You can make an argument he is better without Burress because he spreads the ball around more instead of forcing throws and hoping Plax makes a play."

Link

You might want to put a few more "O"s on that - it might make your pathetic arguments make more sense. :doh: :rolleyes:

I found this to be an interesting comment:

"Two of Eli Manning's best statistical games this season have come without Burress. You can make an argument he is better without Burress because he spreads the ball around more instead of forcing throws and hoping Plax makes a play."

Link

plax requires attention from 2 defenders

toomer/hixon/smith/moss don't

Archived