Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most underrated actor/actress...

Chump Bailey

I think it's the wrestling fan in me when I was a kid that makes it hard for me to say anything bad about the Rock's movie career, but I like a lot of his movies. Also, would it be a stretch to mention Liam Neeson as a highly underrated actor? I mean, he just doesn't seem to get much credit as he should and he's absolutely brilliant. He was the man as Qui Gon, I loved him as Aslan and he was also incredible as Ra'as Al Ghul in Batman Begins.

He was amazing in Taken.

Really? Doom? Did you see that one? If you liked it, I can charge you $10 to watch something more entertaining I made in the toilet this morning. They are comparable.

ah, yes, Doom. the movie that took a crap on millions of childhoods. All copies of that movie should be burned and buried never to be discovered again. I would as soon take an onslaught of hell's minions than watch that piece of crap.

Some of the most underrated actors IMO:

Ethan Hawke. Awesome performance on Training Day.

Cuba Gooding Jr. His work on Radio was just on another level.

Actresses:

Dakota Fanning. I know she's very young, but she does a great job, considering her age and I think she doesn't get enough recognition.

Brittany Murphy. I think she's great, not enough recognition IMO.

I like Ed Norton a lot. I don't know if he's necessarily underrated, but I know when people make a list of elite actors, they might not always remember to include him.

Yup. I've really liked him in every film of his I've seen, but he still slips my mind from time to time. Definitely an amazing actor.

+1 for Ethan Hawke

Jeffrey Wright

Cillian Murphy

John Cazale

Gael García Bernal

Archived