Extremeskins

Ravens Fans are Considering us an Easy Win

Chiefinonhaze

Will the Lions go 0-16?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Lions go 0-16?

• Yes
    • No

I went over to the forum on ravensinsider.com, and a lot of those fans are considering us an easy win. It really shows the lack of intelligence they have, and the class and intelligence that we have as Redskins fans. Most people on this board are looking at that game as a hard fought battle, and for them to consider us an easy win is mind boggling. We have a better running game, better quarterback, and better recievers. They have a better defense, but not by much. The advantage they have is playing at home, but we have won 4 straight road games.

They just came off a HUUGE win though, while we squeaked by another losing team. I think we can take em, but im sure you were reading alot of post game hype too. They aren't known for scoring points, but it was ridiculous against the eagles. When's the last time we scored over 30 points? Im not saying its gonna be a blowout, or that they'll even win, but after that game their reaction doesn't suprise me at all.

They just came off a HUUGE win though, while we squeaked by another losing team. I think we can take em, but im sure you were reading alot of post game hype too. They aren't known for scoring points, but it was ridiculous against the eagles. When's the last time we scored over 30 points? Im not saying its gonna be a blowout, or that they'll ven win, but after that game their reaction doesn't suprise me at all.

But their defense got five turnovers. It is quite easy to score 30 points with that many chances. The great thing about Campbell is, he doesn't turn the ball over. If he can play keep away, I think we come out with a win in Baltimore. And I know there will be a lot of skins fans there.

I went over to the forum on ravensinsider.com, and a lot of those fans are considering us an easy win. It really shows the lack of intelligence they have, and the class and intelligence that we have as Redskins fans. Most people on this board are looking at that game as a hard fought battle, and for them to consider us an easy win is mind boggling. We have a better running game, better quarterback, and better recievers. They have a better defense, but not by much. The advantage they have is playing at home, but we have won 4 straight road games.

The one thing that you are not taking in to account is the fact that most Ravens fans are freakin' idiots!

but on the other hand, dont we have a game this Sunday against the Giants to talk about?

Based on the past 5 or so games, I am hard pressed to disagree with them. I really don't see how anybody can be mad at them, or has everyone forgotten the "easy" 3 game part of the schedule?

You think it will be an "Easy" game for them?? I just dont see how anyone can think that. The best team they have beaten this year is the eagles. Most of their wins have come against mediocre teams. Texans, Browns, Dolphins, raiders, etc.

Trust me i live in baltimore with these horriable fair weather fans known as the ravens. And they think there great cause they beat the eagles. As i tell them all the time.. What teams have that played that is great this year.. HMMM 3 giants and the steelers , titans.. So ravens fans are the quickess to jump on and even quicker to jump off the train.. I really do believe if we play hard and just stick to are game plan we can do it..

Go Skins.. :point2sky

who cares about the ravens, I'm soooo Scared of Flacco.

Ravens win with their defense. Just don't turn the ball over and we'll win.

Those raven fans really are making a huge deal about this game. I don't know how or where this make believe rivarly came from but the skins need to shut those fans up in primetime.

who cares about the ravens' date=' I'm soooo Scared of Flacco.

Ravens win with their defense. Just don't turn the ball over and we'll win.

Those raven fans really are making a huge deal about this game. I don't know how or where this make believe rivarly came from but the skins need to shut those fans up in primetime.[/quote']

The rivalry came because every year we don't play each other in the regular season we play in preseason, hence, like a division opponent we play them every year. Also, I think it's more of a fan rivalry because of a proximity than a player rivalry.

Before we start knocking on the ravens fans for thinking we're an easy target for them...I know a lot of skins fans who think the Ravens will be an easy win for us (as if we could EVER have an EASY win).

Dolphins are NOT a mediocre team this year, meaning only 3 of their 8 wins came against mediocre team.

We, on the other hand, have 7 wins against such "SPECTACULAR" talent as the Browns, Lions, and Seahags.

Both teams should be VERY evenly matched. This will be a big game and a great game...hence the reason it was moved to flex scheduling.

I can't blame them. Our offense has been awful, especially against good defenses. I think we will certainly slow down their offense, but I could see this turning into a Steelers type of game.

Exactly what I was going to type.

Looking at our close wins over horrid teams this season, who can blame them?

Archived