Extremeskins

Ravens Fans are Considering us an Easy Win

Chiefinonhaze

Will the Lions go 0-16?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Lions go 0-16?

• Yes
    • No

I am the op, and I have to admit I can't blame them anymore for thinking we are an easy win. I know that once our offense finds rythm we will be unstoppable, but I don't know when or if we will find it this season. All i know is, JC is NOT, NOT the problem. He makes great decisions but his rythm has been thrown off due to o-line blocking, dropped passes.

I am the op, and I have to admit I can't blame them anymore for thinking we are an easy win. I know that once our offense finds rythm we will be unstoppable, but I don't know when or if we will find it this season. All i know is, JC is NOT, NOT the problem. He makes great decisions but his rythm has been thrown off due to o-line blocking, dropped passes.

Amen. I completely agree with every word you said. :cheers:

Quite honestly with the way we played today, we very well could end up being an easy win for the Ratbirds. I shudder to think of how this offensive line could fall apart when trying to deal with guys like Haloti Ngata and Terrell Suggs.

Hopefully our O line decides to show up, against a good Defense cuz Campbell will be in a hospital if not. Also some receivers, that want to catch balls thrown to them right on the numbers. Give Campbell time and good things will happen. That is why we were 4-1. Then the good Defense came along (beginning with the steelers) and our O line was like swiss cheese. Of course Campbell is gonna dump it off really fast when he is questioning whether or not his O line is gonna be able to hold off the D for him to throw the ball regularly.

it'll be a tough game. The ravens dont have enough offense to blow us out of the water, but their D is good enough, easily, to shut down campbell. I think it'll be a 17-10 type of game, with the ravens winning. They are actually playing decently, and flacco is overachieving.

I went over to the forum on ravensinsider.com, and a lot of those fans are considering us an easy win. It really shows the lack of intelligence they have, and the class and intelligence that we have as Redskins fans. Most people on this board are looking at that game as a hard fought battle, and for them to consider us an easy win is mind boggling. We have a better running game, better quarterback, and better recievers. They have a better defense, but not by much. The advantage they have is playing at home, but we have won 4 straight road games.

At this point? It's a Primetime game. We haven't won one of those all year. I think the NFL hates us.

It's against a better team then us, or at least, they are playing way better then us right now.

Our receivers are dropping passes at the most inopportune times. Our RB is tore up. And almost everyone is blaming Jason Campbell for everything going wrong.

Our defense has become porous. If we stop the run, they drop 300 yards passing. We keep them under 100 yards passing, they run all over us. We can't seem to click in any facet of the game & right now, they are. It's hard to see that they will do anything BUT run over us.

The only advantage I would say we have is that it's an away game. That might help us keep the onslaught of points down to a minimum.

Archived