Extremeskins

Ravens Fans are Considering us an Easy Win

Chiefinonhaze

Will the Lions go 0-16?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Lions go 0-16?

• Yes
    • No

i mean i really cant blame them...there defense is better than ours, their offense is better than ours, and there special teams have the ability to be more explosive than ours. Our coverage teams probably do a better job but the ravens have gotten a lot better and the skins have gotten alot worse so i can understand why they would be pretty comfortable with this matchup...but anyway lets just beat the giants and worry about them next week

Cowboys were at home...physical team.

Eagles were at home...physical team.

Things arent always what they seem.

Im not doubting this team.

We are the kings of losing the most winnable games and then we beat teams that the general public says we have no shot.

Whatever you predict....the opposite will happen as your betting threads have been a thing of beauty ;)

dallas and philly aren't physical teams, especially if using the steelers and ravens as barometers for what physical teams are like.

let me go ahead and tell you the truth...

After we beat the Giants we will be reallly confident and the Ravens are gonna get crushed. ok?

ok.

Now you just started a thread on the Ravens forum saying "Redskins fans think we'll be an easy win"

Why wouldn't they?

What great defense have we scored 14 points on?

Giants - 7

Steelers - 6

Cowboys - 10 and they're not that great.

So, the Ravens should easily be the favorite in that game. Their D will destroy our pathetic offense. When you struggle to beat 0-11 teams and 2-9 teams, you're not that good. Face it.

I can't blame them. Our offense has been awful, especially against good defenses. I think we will certainly slow down their offense, but I could see this turning into a Steelers type of game.

Except the Ravens don't have Byron Leftwich coming off the bench.

This game could end being a 9-6 or 10-6 thriller unless our o-line can dominate like the Gints' o-line.

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

I'm a 'Skins season ticket holder and I went to the Ravens - Eagles game yesterday since our guys were out of town. I have to say, the Ravens defense dominated. They took over that game and sent McNabb packing. I was impressed. I think we'll have our hands full when we play them. M&T Bank Stadium is a nice venue and it does get loud in there.

How we can win based on what I saw yesterday:

Protect Campbell and allow him time to throw deep to stretch their defense. Dink and dunk didn't work for McNabb and Kolb. Try some no huddle to create up tempo.

Create lanes for Portis and establish the run early and often.

Blitz Flacco every chance we can to ceate turnovers and penalties. The Ravens tackles are banged up.

Win the special teams battles. The Ravens special team looked good against the Eagles.

Also, take advantage of Ravens game tape from the Giants and Steelers games to look for deficiencies and vulnerabilities.....

This will be a dog fight. Earlier in the season I would have been more confident about a W here. I'm not so confident now. Not to say we can't win. Absolutely we can! We will need to be focused and ready to play like this is our Super Bowl! Our fan base will be in the house like the Steeler fans were at our house. We can win this one!!

:point2sky

:D

Archived