Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man (Sore Throat Crew): Giants/ST ROF

Walking Deadman

tay.jpg

RING OF FAME

Before I start talking about the G-Men, I want to say something about this upcoming game.

I'm not looking forward to it.........

It will be a tough game to say the least. The Giants will be a tough team to beat (more on that later), the Giants fans can be as bad as Eagle fans with the mouths of Cowboy fans.....and Sean Taylor is going into the Ring Of Fame.

And thinking of Sean Taylor makes me sad.

Not really his football career per se......I miss that, I mean who doesn't? I loved the hits he made, the INTs he's pulled out of the air, the literal beating the crap out of TO (see TO's Eagle days vs. ST).

But what makes me sad is how a man's life was wasted by stupidity and greed. I never met Mr. Taylor personally, never spoke with him; just another fan admiring another Redskin player. But it looked like Sean Taylor's life was changing for the better- if you followed the Skins you could see it in him when he did the rare interview or when his fellow players or coaches talked about him. He had turned a corner. On the field- gone was the brash player who was making a reputation with personal fouls and what emerged was a player who used his talents to scan the field for any ball that challenged his turf and he could still lay the hits when needed.

Off the field he had a daughter and it seemed the problems he struggled with early in his career had gone.

It really looked like we were in for a golden age with him....and then just like that, he was gone. And it makes me sad.

I don't like that this is happening during the Giants game. Sean's better games that I remember were against Dallas and Philly (see picture above).

I don't like the fact that if the Skins lose this one it will be the second time in 2 years that we've done stuff honoring Sean and the Skins can't win:mad:.

And I don't like that I'll probably cry in front of friggin' Giants fans:mad:, 'cause I probably will.......I did last time (Buffalo Game) and I'm not afraid to admit that.

Anyway onto the Giants portion of the thread:

I37685-2004Dec05

GIANTS

This is a big game if for some reason you missed the end of last season and all of this season and just all of a sudden decided to check out this thread to find out where the Skins stand.

1. We're trying to catch the 10-1 Giants and avoid giving them the tiebreaker if we somehow catch them (if you've looked at the Giants remaining schedule- it is still very possible to catch them).

2. We want to remain in 2nd place. It would be nice if Seattle could beat Dallas this week........but I doubt it. So it's up to the Skins to win this one.

3. We are 4-1 on the road.....FREAKING 4-1!!!!!!!!

But what are we at home........3-3????? :mad:

How in the hell is this possible? And what are YOU, our 12th Man, our ES Sore Throat Crew going to do about it?

4. And we got the Champs IN OUR HOUSE, on a day we welcome Sean Taylor into the Ring of Fame!!!!!!

Everybody is expecting the Skins to lose.

Everybody is counting this team and our fans out.

What are you going to do about it?

Are you going to give up and sit on your hands?

NO!

Are you going to give up and sell your tickets to Giants fans?

HELL NO!!

If you are going to pick a game where you throw out your voice for the entire week.....This is the game to do it.

The team is going to need every last Redskin fan at FedEx to give them the home field advantage.

12th Man, Are You With Me!!!!!!!!!

:evil:BRING ON THE 12th MAN :evil:

Let's Go 4-3 at home (8-4 overall)

137.jpg

Here's our Sore Throat Crew for 2008, Feel free to become a member

(All ESers in the lower bowl, upper bowl, OVC, club levels.....you're welcome to add yourselves)

Members of the ES Sore Throat Crew:

104- DieHard86

105- kingjames, CandaceM23, Pez, Huly

112- DButz65

113- Hail Skinz

115- HigSkin

119- madanomem

120- Skins B Real

122- HigSkin's posse

123- DemSkinz, section123onsundays, tyman21, Boots

124- dfitzo53, georgiaredskin, SKOALSKIN

125- Enter Apotheosis

127- Capt'n Obvious, touchdowntailgate

132- andyburd

133- FedexFieldInsider

134- yonisredskins' posse

135- IbleedBnG83

136- fdarugar

139- SpringfieldSkins

215- jroc96, shif7y

217- BuddyLeeGhostHunter

218- Cooley4President, Fletch Lives59

221- OVCChairman, Torch7, Lee55055

226- IbleedBnG83, Godfather151981

227- bootzilla, bnewbs

228- skins fan3

229- mrredskinDgreen, Luke1975, Polo3

230- Jofizz

242- skinsno1

305- shzaskinsfn

308- mikachu

314- motorhead

325- Captain Sap'sSkins

328- skinsfan44

331- Stugein

335- Skins Tailgate

340- LoudMouth12thMan, Sandman69

401- mark327

402- yonisredskins, Tastes Like Chicken, Ben (TLC), John (TLC), cricket, Skins n' Bones

403- Walking Deadman, Moorecards, The MalcolmConnection

404- Skinfan2k, Popeman38, Cooooley47

405- muslechic47

408- estrella117, mantanaSoss89

410- Phoward12

412- scuppajones

413- skinsince72

414- Slacky McSlackAss, Reic, Woody74

416- InsaneBoost

418- Gracelander, Captain Fun, Btubes18, MonsterMJP, Little MonsterMJP

419- mcarey032

420- Future Owner

423- Capt. Kaos, 9 to 42 td

424- RedBeast

425- renaissance, SkinsFanRob

426- psu2008, DB44

428- LuvtheSkins428, wvuskinsfan

429- FFEMT284

431- jkalnasy, CREON53

432- Rdskn4Lyf21, GETCHA KLEENEX READY, inPORTISweTRUST, Cooley's Mullet, Skinzwelder

438- kevinklein

440- deepforsantana

441- allskins

443- Sekhmet728

444- MadiSkins, Skinslover

446- kfrack5, HokieSean24

447- BAFGA

448- jweisk1, Saeth29, Redskins: Victory or Death

450- fullnelson9999, praise_gibbs, Sweet Sassy Molassy

452- Ron Jeremy, jhayunga,

453- yonisredskins' posse,

454- HOF44

somewhere in Club level- skyman214, WSHRedskins3ATLBraves3

somewhere at FedEx- SkinsHokiesFan07, asnpcwiz, ArsheimSkins, Burgundy Burner, Capt Rich Fla, Koolblue13, skinslove<3, masterchief, Larry Brown #43, ctj0215, DaGhost, gube79, PortisSkins26, Hoover-ball, CaptainJames2004, ACW, DCsportsfan53

STCers in spirt*- D'KanSkinFan, brandymac27, Mayers, Braxford, Chris0894, DarrellsMyHero28, MurrayH81, S.T.real,lights,out, NeueRedskinWelle, Joespn, Sikbug, NoCalMike

*ESers who can't be at the game but we wish they could

At first glance for the question asking whether we are going to sell our tickets to Giants fans I thought you were giving us choice between "no" and "hell no"

:D

Then I looked again and I realized there was no choice and that the answer is both "no" and "hell no"

:D

Then I looked again and realized that the only answer is "hell no" and that "no" was for the previous question.

Archived