Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man (Sore Throat Crew): Giants/ST ROF

Walking Deadman

I mean it's eli folks!!!!!!

Got get up for this alone:

elitrains.gif

OMG...:rotflmao:

Walking Deadman that was a great post to get us pumped up for a game that most of us aren't really pumped up about. I just hope the Skins come out and play the best game of their lives. :point2sky Either way, I will be yelling my butt off and representing section 405!

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Add me and my dad to the list for this game.

RIP Sean :(:(:(:(:( (damn, he was younger than I am now :cry: ).

The OP needs your Sec #.

314 Checking in Louder and Prouder.

:allhail:

remember holiday traffic and give your self extra time so you are in your seats and loud at the start of the game.

One way to get around all that....

Get to the stadium early, say 7 maybe 8 o'clock.......

That should get you in front of most of the holdiday traffic.......

and don't forget.......

Make Some Noise

*** LOUD and PROUD***

137.jpg

:point2skyWearing my ST #21 JERSEY:point2sky

The crowd will hear us from the "Unofficial Kansas Redskin Headquarters" this SUNDAY

:wavetowel :wavetowel:jump::jump: :wavetowel :wavetowel:jump::jump: :wavetowel:wavetowel:jump::jump: :wavetowel:wavetowel

:thumbsup:

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

We NEED this game people!!! I have an extra ticket right next to me in section 127 row 11 for sale so if anyone wants to help me let the Gints know whos house they are in please PM me. I am also looking for an extra to the Philthy game so if anyone needs help keeping their section loud for that game also PM me. Resting my voice and collecting pennies for Sunday, got to love a beer bottle full of pennies to make up for the people a few rows behind me who sit the whole game and make no noise.

HTTR!!!!

Section 418 row 15 checing in. My 5 year old son and myself will be there as always. It's sad to say but the opposing teams(and our own fans) love him. He is louder than most of the adult skins fans up there. For the cowpukes game we had these lame guys sitting next to us who didn't make a sound the whole game. When we would unleash our roar play after play they would look at me and my son in disgust. I asked them are we being to loud for you? They replied alittle, I replied well you ain't seen nothing yet and yelled louder just to annoy those pansey azz fans. If you don't want to yell or want a nice quiet pieceful experience then stay the F_ _ _ _ at home. Redskins fans come loud and proud. CAN U DIG IT......

SORE THROAT CREW READY FOR DUTY.......:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Monster

I'll be there, as usual, somewhere in the 100s, which is not as usual, but I will be making as much noise as humanly possible, as always. It's going to be an emotional day, tears will likely be shed but I have such a good feeling about this game, like I haven't yet this year. We are going to beat the Giants on Sunday and solidify our playoff standings.

Section 418 row 15 checing in. My 5 year old son and myself will be there as always. It's sad to say but the opposing teams(and our own fans) love him. He is louder than most of the adult skins fans up there. For the cowpukes game we had these lame guys sitting next to us who didn't make a sound the whole game. When we would unleash our roar play after play they would look at me and my son in disgust. I asked them are we being to loud for you? They replied alittle, I replied well you ain't seen nothing yet and yelled louder just to annoy those pansey azz fans. If you don't want to yell or want a nice quiet pieceful experience then stay the F_ _ _ _ at home. Redskins fans come loud and proud. CAN U DIG IT......

SORE THROAT CREW READY FOR DUTY.......:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Monster

Welcome :cheers:

That is the attitude I like to hear.......:notworthy

More than happy to put you on the list, and I put your son on there as well (see: Little MonsterMJP).

Thanks!!!

Reading that has just hyped me up.

See this is the point of the Sore Throat Crew threads.

And I got to say something.....I got a crazy vibe. Something telling me that we're not losing this game. That the Skins aren't going 7-5 and the Giants aren't going 11-1. Is there any logic or rationale to it? Nope.

But something just tells me........

THE SKINS ARE WINNING SUNDAY

Don't make any bets on my feeling and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong......but have you ever had a feeling that we're going to win or lose for no reason why?

I have before and I got it now and this is a winning feeling.

HTTR:point2sky

Archived