Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Civics Quiz

Seabee1973

Ffrom reading around teh site the actuall survey had 113 questions it this is just a sample of those that changes month to month. I am willingh to bet some months the questions are harder and others are easier.

I prefer that explanation. Eitehr that or they're only measuring college educators in <insert favorite state to deride here>. :silly:

I don't mind being the dumbass on the board; I only got 25/33, 76%. Guess I'm dragging us down.;)

You are my people. :cool:

Same as I did. Pretty neat little quiz, but there's no way the average score is as low as they say it is.

George Carlin:

Draw an image, in your mind, of exactly how dumb the average American is.

And then consider: Half of us are dumber than that.

I don't mind being the dumbass on the board; I only got 25/33, 76%. Guess I'm dragging us down.;)

Worry not...I got a 26/33 I think. I say we make our own dumbass club. :D

(This score would be one of the many examples as to why I steered more toward the sciences in college...YIKES!)

I almost had 32 as well. I got the first one wrong. I put Life, Liberty, and Property. I knew both were phrases used by our founding fathers, but I couldn't remember which one they settled on for the document.

lol, John Locke said Life Liberty and Property.

We based on declaration of John Locke, but we didn't include property.

I got a 73 because i guessed on the last 7 and got them all wrong..lol. I grew impatient.

lol, John Locke said Life Liberty and Property.

We based on declaration of John Locke, but we didn't include property.

Actually, I believe Jefferson's first draft did include property, but then the debate came up vis a vis slavery and whether slaves were considered property, so the word property was dropped in favor of the pursuit of happiness.

Archived