Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Border Patrol Agents Seize Nearly 3 Tons of Marijuana

ljs

And the good stuff is coming in through Canada while they are worried about all the dirt that is coming through towards Mexico. I'm cool with that. I hope it stays that way

actually, that's not entirely true. Canadians are stingy and don't really release their TRUELY good product to the states. They deliver us tons and tons and tons of beasters.....which is worse than midgrade half the time if you ask me.

Beast is produced in such a massive amount and it's cheap to do. They load it up with grow chemicals and turn out ridiculous harvests.

Make no mistake about it....the GOOD, HEADY, LEGIT STRAINS that you come by in the states, are most likely grown somehwere in the states.

:applause:

My sentiments exactly.

We had a bust here in SW Virginia last year, actually like 7 months ago. It was like, a joint effort with the feds and local and state police. They got about half as much pot in the bust and about 200k in cash in duffel bags.

Man, talk about a dry spell.

Heh, heh.!!!

Funny how they can find 3 tons of marjiuana, but can't find the pipeline of illegals coming into the country.

And the good stuff is coming in through Canada while they are worried about all the dirt that is coming through towards Mexico. I'm cool with that. I hope it stays that way

Canada? Who needs Canada?

Mendocino County is thriving. Probably the only healthy domestic American industry left. God Bless America!

I have no problem with the war on drugs. The war on pot however is just stupid.

Get the coke and heroin off the streets. But filling up our jails and using our resources to try to stamp out something less harmful than tobacco or alcohol is simply moronic.

:2cents:

That must mean that liberals unexpectedly saved a brain cell. And we know that Marijuana is not addictive because you unproductive potheads on the stuff for 4 years plus can quit whenever you want to .

Dude, you really need to watch something other than Reefer Madness. :silly:

I know more wealthy, productive people who smoke pot than you can possibly imagine. Some of them are THE hardest working people I know. I'm talking about hard working people who own their own businesses, employ others, and work 12 hour days. :doh:

Archived