Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hot Sauce Thread

Mr. S

in the spirit of other threads in the tailgate today, I figured I'd start this one.

Tell me about your favorite/hottest/flavorful hot sauce you have ever tried.

I've tried some really hot ones, though I never got the names.

The ones I currently use are Dave's Insanity Sauce and Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin Sauce. B'dubs 2nd hottest sauce does not do a thing to me.

I also tried this one called "Endorphin Rush", it also packed a solid kick, though not as bad as the Dave's Insanity or Blazin.

Looking at the scoville units, it seems like I could easily step this up. Does anyone have any good ones and/or where they got it?

Whatever the hottest sauce was at Cluck U, 911 I think. That stuff wasn't even red. It was black and look like it was evaporating at room temperature.

It ruined my chicken tenders and my self esteem.

My wife works with a lady who ordered those one time...she had some pre-existing health conditions, and after she ate some of the 911, she asked to be taken to the hospital.

I'm a big fan of the Tabasco Green. Not hot at all, but very tasty. I could drink it from the bottle.

I have some random small label bottles in my fridge at the moment. I just can't remember what they are called.

I'm a huge fan of Sriracha. Pizza, popcorn, mixed in with the BBQ sauce, it's just wonderful stuff.

We have the National Fiery Foods Show here every year. The hottest thing I ever tasted was from some guys from Indiana. It was brutal, brutal stuff. And a little painful too. After I was able to talk again, I asked those guys if they used their own sauce. They said "Hell, no. We're not crazy."

For just putting on food: Frank's, tobasco, Louisiana, and the chili stuff that Koolblue posted above...

for Wings I like using good ol' Frank's or Texas Pete Buffalo sauce...

for chili I like using this really ****ing hot **** called Predator sauce (it has a shark on the bottle)...only takes 3-4 drops to make an entire vat of chili very spicy...good stuff.

My wife works with a lady who ordered those one time...she had some pre-existing health conditions, and after she ate some of the 911, she asked to be taken to the hospital.

Some people may think that you and I are exagerrating, but the truth of the matter is that there is no reason on this holy earth why anyone should ever try the Cluck U 911 sauce. I honestly don't even know why they have it available.

Anything with scotch bonnett peppers is the hottest, they usually come from caribbean places. I only use that for adding to sauces/chili, etc. Anything with habernero peppers is excellent on anything. Prefer hot vinegar based sauce on meats.

Tabasco and Red hot/Texas Pete for tailgate groups the best. Try Lefty's BBQ in Waldorf, MD, good hot BBQ sauce you can take home in a container.

I tried "Pure Cap" at Peppers, it is considered by some to be the hottest "additives" in the world at 500,000 scovilles.

My mouth burned for hours, and I only tried the tip of a toothpick.

hotsauceworld_2024_9877498

Notice in this video, it comes in 2 child proof bottles with a medicine dropper.

Baron from St. Lucia is my absolute favorite.

51Th-1-TgwL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Whatever the hottest sauce was at Cluck U, 911 I think. That stuff wasn't even red. It was black and look like it was evaporating at room temperature.

It ruined my chicken tenders and my self esteem.

The hottest stuff I have ever "tasted" was this crap called Blair's. I had a sample the size of a pencil tip and I felt like the top of my head cracked open and my face melted. I couldn't see through the tears for 30 minutes. I ended up eating an entire loaf of bread along with a 1/2 gallon of milk without any relief. I'm convinced that **** could eat through the heat shield on the space shuttle.

The hottest stuff I have ever "tasted" was this crap called Blair's. I had a sample the size of a pencil tip and I felt like the top of my head cracked open and my face melted. I couldn't see through the tears for 30 minutes. I ended up eating an entire loaf of bread along with a 1/2 gallon of milk without any relief. I'm convinced that **** could eat through the heat shield on the space shuttle.

I bet their hotter/hottest stuff is insane, but Blair's normal death sauce or the jalapeno death sauce etc. are hot but have really good flavor. I can't remember where I was, but there were some bottles sitting out and I tasted them and they were really good.

I also like the Pain is Good Jamaican Jerk hot sauce. I'm not normally a big jerk fan, but the sauce is great. Mix some in some rice for some spicy rice. Mmm mmm good.

Pain-Batch114-Hot-Sauce.jpg

Archived