Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict the final Regular Season Record

RBClintonPortis

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

right now I would have to say 9-7 with wins over Seattle, Cincinnati and SF. Close losses to Baltimore and Philly. A double digit loss to the Giants.

If Portis and Moss are back to near 100% down the stretch and the OL recaptures some of its previous form from early on, the Redskins could win 11 games.

The Ravens and Eagles games are winnable but not by a Redskins' team that plays the way it has the past 3-4 weeks.

right now I would have to say 9-7 with wins over Seattle, Cincinnati and SF. Close losses to Baltimore and Philly. A double digit loss to the Giants.

If Portis and Moss are back to near 100% down the stretch and the OL recaptures some of its previous form from early on, the Redskins could win 11 games.

The Ravens and Eagles games are winnable but not by a Redskins' team that plays the way it has the past 3-4 weeks.

no way bro. we are not gonna lose to philly and the ravens no way!!!

we lost to the Rams who are a horrible football team at HOME already.

so, I would not say we can't lose to the Ravens or Eagles.

the other thing is the Ravens play the type of physical game the Redskins have had problems with in 2008 in games against the Giants and Steelers.

we lost to the Rams who are a horrible football team at HOME already.

so, I would not say we can't lose to the Ravens or Eagles.

the other thing is the Ravens play the type of physical game the Redskins have had problems with in 2008 in games against the Giants and Steelers.

Imo, this game against seattle is gonna say alot of were we stand really. our Defense needs to play physical against the seahawks offense. if we do that, then alot could change for us down the strech..

10-6

Seattle - W *

Giants - L

Ravens - L

Bengals - W

Eagles - W

49ers - W

I'm actually worried about the Seattle game. Teams seem to be turning around their season on us. We could easily lose this one.

I predicted that we would go 10-6 or 9-7 at the beginning of the season when I was talking with my Dad. Looking more and more like I predicted correctly. Couple weeks ago I was doubting myself and was ready to change it to 12-4, but the way we have played offensively as of late... I don't think so.

Agreed, the Seattle game will be telling. Our offense needs to break out and remember what it's like to score multiple touchdowns. We need to remember that rhythm now. If we do, we'll have a better than expected game against NY, with the possibility of winning. The Giants are going to be coming off a winning, but exhausting trip to AZ, so they will be in a position to beaten by a reinvigorated Skins team. If we don't get the rhythm back in Seattle, we'll get beat by them and by the Giants. Then things will get real ugly, real fast, for a real long time. Let's hope that Zorn gets his rhythm back in Seattle, where I'm sure he'll want to do oh so well.

10-6

Seattle - W *

Giants - L

Ravens - L

Bengals - W

Eagles - W

49ers - W

I'm actually worried about the Seattle game. Teams seem to be turning around their season on us. We could easily lose this one.

I predicted that we would go 10-6 or 9-7 at the beginning of the season when I was talking with my Dad. Looking more and more like I predicted correctly. Couple weeks ago I was doubting myself and was ready to change it to 12-4, but the way we have played offensively as of late... I don't think so.

You would be surprised how many giant fans say the redskins will win. They have some stat that the redskins usually split with the giants and the giants mostly win the first game and the skins usually win the second.

Most of the time they are rude but the majority seem to think they will lose against the skins.

11- 5.

Late season run after the game that's scared me since the schedule first came out, this coming Sunday in Seattle. Even give that their a walking train wreck, this is Seattle, and this is us IN Seattle.

Maybe's 10- 6. Still undecided on Baltimore. That's one heck of a defense, in their house.

Whatever way, we make the post season. And then it's a WHOLE new ball game. Just ask the reigning champs. ;)

Hail.

Archived