Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict the final Regular Season Record

RBClintonPortis

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

7-9 losing to Seattle, Giants(one of the ugliest losses in the history of FedEx field), Eagles, 9ers and *drumroll* BENGALS. Campbell gets benched before the year is over.

I would love an answer to this ...

What would you rather have happen, your scenario or ...

redskins finishing 10-6 with wins over the Giants and Philly, and Campbell throwing 9 TDs and 2 INTS over that 6 game stretch.

pick one ...

not asking what you think will happen but what would you like to see happen.

This team seems to respond to pressure and nothing else. I hate that they have to keep putting themselves in this situation, but if they respond then that's fine, I guess. They just get worn to a nub cause they're riding so high on emotion.

10-6 is my call with one of the losses coming in the division and the other to the Ravens.

I would love an answer to this ...

What would you rather have happen, your scenario or ...

redskins finishing 10-6 with wins over the Giants and Philly, and Campbell throwing 9 TDs and 2 INTS over that 6 game stretch.

pick one ...

not asking what you think will happen but what would you like to see happen.

I want us to go 6-0 and JC to average 500yds passing and 10TDs a game and then I want Malcolm Kelly to break the single season yards and TD record in that stretch. Our offense is bad and a good offense starts with good QB play which we're not getting. We don't score many points, we haven't all year and all the teams gear up to stop CP which means we have to pass and JC isn't getting it done. Ever since the Philly game we haven't done anything on offense and we're getting worse.

right now I would have to say 9-7 with wins over Seattle, Cincinnati and SF. Close losses to Baltimore and Philly. A double digit loss to the Giants.

If Portis and Moss are back to near 100% down the stretch and the OL recaptures some of its previous form from early on, the Redskins could win 11 games.

The Ravens and Eagles games are winnable but not by a Redskins' team that plays the way it has the past 3-4 weeks.

I think this is the exact scenario that plays out, though I hope I am wrong. And this is the record I called for at the beginning of the year, so I'm gonna stick with it.

Still a pretty good season all things considered, but I will have higher expectations next season, that is for sure.

Seattle - W

Giants - L

Ravens - L

Bengals - W

Eagles - L

49ers - W

9-7

Seattle - W

Giants - L

Ravens - L

Bengals - W

Eagles - L

49ers - W

Any team with a solid pass rush has the ability to stop our offense. Playoffs are certainly in question.

We struggle against great pass rushes, and NYG, Baltimore, Philly and Seattle all have "Great" pass rushers. Bengals and Niners are the only 2 that don't have me worried on defense.

Loses to Giants, Ravens and Philly

Wins vs Seatle, SF and Bengals

9-7 no playoffs and if they go 7-9 Bill Cowher will be coach and GM with Vinny fired.

The only way Vinny gets fired is if he is indicted or he makes a fool out of himself publicly. Snyder will never let precious Vinny go.

Archived