Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict the final Regular Season Record

RBClintonPortis

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I expect the Giants and Ravens games will be losses unless the last 5 games are an abberation and not a trend.

I think it will be tough to go 4-0 in the other 4 games simply because 3 of them are on the road.

Having only two home games will make it tough to get to 10-6, but I think it is possible. I'd say 9-10 wins is the number, slightly shaded (60/40) to 9.

11-5

i believe in campbell and the rest of the team...

i bet we have a greate day, when NY comes along. and we gon kick their asses.

and when Clinton is back at 100 % we will look better on the field than the last games!

i think we will only loose the game against philly, since donnavan startet to play better.

honestly, i been watching the skins just this year regularly, cuz i was really into basketball before.

but i dont see what campbell does bad (as you guys say).... all i see is, that he throw least interceptions in the league (starting QB's) and actually has his best year, statisticly. so what dou you guys mean? :D

The record or JC getting benched? You're on either way bro.

Just for you I'll do either or.

The Skins finish 9-7 or better with JC at the helm, you get a signature of my creation up until the draft.

The Skins finish below 9-7 or JC gets benched and I get a signature of your choosing until the draft.

Deal?

I predicted 11-5 with our only other loss to the Giants. We'll beat Seattle, Baltimore and Philly...but we'll lose to the Giants. I think we'll make the playoffs but not the Super Bowl.

Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Gortiz...I think you made an error in your post. You said we were going to lose to Seattle then on the next line you said we will beat them. LOL. Which is it bro?

Archived