Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Super Bowl team is here already! Check it...

NAC386

So since the Hall signing I've heard a lot about Springs moving to FS in place of Landry, moving Landry to SS in place of our rookie phenom Horton.

Someone made the argument of then moving Horton to OLB in place of an aging Washington.

These ideas are amazing, but why stop there??

We've solved our safety and linebacker issues so far, but we're still going to need a DT to replace Griffin who has been slowed by injuries. Plus, what about that tall reciever we've still been needing this season? CHECK IT...

London is still great at tackling, but won't be fast forever...so bulk him up and move him to DT. NOW we have our speedy pass rushing DT!

What about MLB then? Move our young stud HB Blades in, problem solved.

It might surprise you that our tall reciever has been in front of our eyes all along...JASON CAMPBELL. The guy is a beast at 6'5 and 230 pounds, plus having played QB he knows ALL the routes already (no Devin Thomas syndrome!)

So what about quarterback? CB5 right? WRONG. Drumroll....ANTWAN RANDLE EL! Hear me out...he is 19/22 with 4 TDs for his career. That is 82% completion and 154 QB rating! 17% of his throws end up in the endzone!

JC has thrown 897 passes and only 30TDS in his career, which means if it was Randle El he would have 152 TDS!! Nobody can argue against that kind of production. Our WCO QB has been here all along.

Any other holes on our team can be filled by Lorenzo Alexander, as experience has proven he can play any position on the field.

Superbowl 2010? Lock it up.

So what about quarterback? CB5 right? WRONG. Drumroll....ANTWAN RANDLE EL! Hear me out...he is 19/22 with 4 TDs for his career. That is 82% completion and 154 QB rating! 17% of his throws end up in the endzone!

JC has thrown 897 passes and only 30TDS in his career, which means if it was Randle El he would have 152 TDS!! Nobody can argue against that kind of production. Our WCO QB has been here all along.

Definitely the best part.

Ugh... no offense but what are you drinking right now?

Fletcher to DT? Springs to FS? LL to LB?

Why don't you just slim down Carter and put him at wide out?

Look you have been slammed a little and I don't want to pile on, but guys wind up playing certain positions for very good reasons, and while I know there have been some very successful conversions the failure rate is even higher.

Allow me to edit. Obviously you were just joking. My bad.

Look you have been slammed a little and I don't want to pile on, but guys wind up playing certain positions for very good reasons, and while I know there have been some very successful conversions the failure rate is even higher.

:doh::doh::doh:

I didn't read the rest, but you may be on to something there...

Archived