Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Super Bowl team is here already! Check it...

NAC386

I question all of your intelligence, anyways.

Ethan Albright A.K.A. "Teh Red Snappa" should be playing QB in the Wildcat formation.

No one suggesting that makes this thread a failure.

:angry:

To be honest, I had the same thought, although it's going to be awfully hard for him to read defenses when he's looking between his legs. Which means they'll NEVER see it coming!

To be honest, I had the same thought, although it's going to be awfully hard for him to read defenses when he's looking between his legs. Which means they'll NEVER see it coming!

Well, could we tell him to turn around so he's actually facing down field when looking between his legs?

until we can threaten to score 30 points a game, we are not winning a super bowl. we havent been a very good offense for a month now. barely beating the browns and lions is unacceptable. we can have the best defense ever, but if we cant score on other teams, were gonna continue to play close games, or get blown out like the steelers game.

until we can threaten to score 30 points a game, we are not winning a super bowl. we havent been a very good offense for a month now. barely beating the browns and lions is unacceptable. we can have the best defense ever, but if we cant score on other teams, were gonna continue to play close games, or get blown out like the steelers game.

Have no fear, Albright is here (to play QB from the Wildcat)

Then we can move Fed Ex to a Pittsburgh suburb.

That was last week.

Hall 3rd DB

their will be absurd packages

maybe this post isn't stupid it's just in one of our sweet packages

like the 8 million $ PUNT PROTECTOR procolactic

Rock so hard other people get twisted

Prescription for success

And that, my friends, is the end of our show. Please don't forget to pick up your pills at the nurse's desk when you exit the cafeteria. Tomorrow will be checkers night and Bob will be serving pudding. Anyone that wets the bed tonight, please immediately notify your hall monitor nurse and they will get you a fresh robe in the morning before you go to breakfast. If your wheelchair is squeaking, please ask Mr. Miogi to oil your hinges.

Signed,

Nurse Ratchet

Archived