Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sojourners: Jim Wallis: James Dobson’s ‘Letter From 2012 in Obama’s America’

AsburySkinsFan

Exodus 21 22-25

If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurelyc but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

The Unborn is valued = The Born

Not quite. She has to give birth first.

it's dangerous to line the bible up with politics my friend. remember, you have a statistical possibility of being wrong, think God would be happy with you claiming the bible supports your politics if they were wrong? The bible is a tool for social and spiritual action. it mentions very little about politics. one could even argue that Jesus prefered politics to remain in the relam of politicians and for the church to not care one way or the other ("Give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's").

:2cents:

Titus 2:1 & 2 "Remind them to be subject to rulers, to authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good deed, to malign no one, to be uncontentious gentle, showing every consideration for all men."

Or this one

1 Peter 2:13-17 "Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right. For such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men. Act as free men, and do not use your freedom as a covering for evil, but use it as bondslaves of God. Honor all men; love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king.

Seriously, did you even watch the video? He addressed it right in there.

(but then again, I don't know why I'm bothering. You're obviously not going to listen)

Nope dont have speakers but it still doesnt excuse his actions no matter what lie he told for voting for it

I find it rather funny how tolernace is expected from the left, yet not practiced.

The simple truth is you can't be for what Obama is for and still proclaim to be a christian. for abortion,for gay rights. It just isn't possible.

it has nothing to do with slander, it has to do with standing up for whats right and sayin enough.

Bingo, you hit the nail right on the head. Also add to that human cloning which Obama supports. I think all these people on here that claim to be christian, yet support Obama I'll take it with a grain of salt. Obama=non-Christian. I think he's full of **** and a racist. You are who you associate with. When I think Obama, I think "god damn America". I could never vote for that no way!

Bingo, you hit the nail right on the head. Also add to that human cloning which Obama supports. I think all these people on here that claim to be christian, yet support Obama I'll take it with a grain of salt. Obama=non-Christian. I think he's full of **** and a racist. You are who you associate with. When I think Obama, I think "god damn America". I could never vote for that no way!

Please provide a link that proves that Obama supports human cloning.

I don't need to do your own research! I'm an informed voter apparently your not. Just like the rest of the dummies that are voting for Obama.

If you make a claim that someone supports something, and that claim is supposedly accurate, you should be able to back it up. You should also be the person RESPONSIBLE for backing that claim. So back it up. Unless of course you can't b/c you're full of it.

If you make a claim that someone supports something, and that claim is supposedly accurate, you should be able to back it up. You should also be the person RESPONSIBLE for backing that claim. So back it up. Unless of course you can't b/c you're full of it.

haha it is amazing how some of these people think :insane:

Say anything they want without any sort of proof to back up their statements.

They put the responsibility of proving their statements true on everyone else.

I think this guy claims to have some sort of higher education as well. I wonder if when he wrote research papers, instead of citing sources he just wrote

(find out yourself where I got this information!)

:whoknows:

I think this guy claims to have some sort of higher education as well. I wonder if when he wrote research papers, instead of citing sources he just wrote

ROFLMAO! Absolutely! Heck, it isn't his responsibility to do all that research.

I guess they don't teach the difference between "your" and "you're" in Medical School. :whoknows:

You're right they don't. I took that class a long time ago. But, it's nice to know that we have people like you around. I can sleep better at night. Oh, by the way I am typing from my iPhone. Maybe that has something to do with it?

I guess they don't teach the difference between "your" and "you're" in Medical School. :whoknows:

You're right they don't. I took that class a long time ago. But, it's nice to know that we have people like you around. I can sleep better at night. Oh, by the way I am typing from my iPhone. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Tell us dummies what exactly THAT has to do with the price of tea in China...

He has an iPhone! I knew this guy was super badass.

Fools i'm just rollin down the street in my Bentley, headed to the chateau, typing on my iPhone, trying to drop some knowlege on you peasants.

Grammar is so middle class.

:laugh::laugh:

no, it's not like that. I am very conservative by nature. When I have the time and the resources. I will provide my company's tax credits for year 2007. Why is this important you may ask? Without this tax credit, I would not have been as profitable. Inturn, I can afford to hire more employees. This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are more tax breaks and write offs. It's very tedious to sit here and go over every single one. At the end of the day we all have our own agendas. That's why it doesn't make sense for me to vote Obama.

no, it's not like that. I am very conservative by nature. When I have the time and the resources. I will provide my company's tax credits for year 2007. Why is this important you may ask? Without this tax credit, I would not have been as profitable. Inturn, I can afford to hire more employees. This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are more tax breaks and write offs. It's very tedious to sit here and go over every single one. At the end of the day we all have our own agendas. That's why it doesn't make sense for me to vote Obama.

Ok, well that's all fine and good, but you don't have to call the people who will vote for Obama dummies. It makes sense for you to vote for McCain, and it makes sense for me and a lot of other people to vote for Obama. There's no need for name calling.

Ok, well that's all fine and good, but you don't have to call the people who will vote for Obama dummies. It makes sense for you to vote for McCain, and it makes sense for me and a lot of other people to vote for Obama. There's no need for name calling.

you're right, very childish of me. My apologies on the name calling. I just get so emotionally charged up. LOL I guess the only thing we can all agree on is that we root for the skins!

Nope dont have speakers but it still doesnt excuse his actions no matter what lie he told for voting for it

You know that's it right there. You don't know Obama and yet if he says that he voted a certain way for a certain reason that actually might justify itself even in your mind then he has to be lying. I'm sorry Seabee but that is exactly what it means to be blinded by ideology, you don't even know him and yet anything rational that comes out of his mouth must by your definition be a lie. You've already made up your mind about Obama and as such you are refusing to listen to anything he might say lest it damage your disdain for him. Sorry man but that's just wrong, spiritually and secularly.

That's the same answer that Joe the Plumber gave Shep Smith about a vote for Obama was a vote for the death of Israel.

IMO, both Joe and the offending poster both know that their claims are based on Right Wing hack bloggers and they are too embarassed to reveal that for fear of getting trashed for believeing such trollish blogs.

Archived