Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brian Westbrook talks Sean Taylor

Bigwayne13

I don't even know how to respond to this post.

what exactly do you guys responding to this message find wrong with what was this guy said..?. I dont think horton is a redskin either if ST was still here. Probably no need to draft a position of such strength as we would have had with 21 and 30

what exactly do you guys responding to this message find wrong with what was this guy said..?. I dont think horton is a redskin either if ST was still here. Probably no need to draft a position of such strength as we would have had with 21 and 30

I agree.

I was wondering why these people were angry and I couldn't see the logic behind it.

I honestly had to think for a while before I could see how maybe this could be taken in a negative way.

How you described it what was immediately what came to my mind when I first read it.

The same question was asked of Plax last year, and he said ST, also. I honestly think that even though we like to idealize him in our heads, we really don't exaggerate at all when we say how feared he was in the league.

No we don't, but we do exaggerate calling him the "undisputed safety ever". Most athletic? Probably. Greatest? No.

Sadly, but truly you gotta finish a career.

I met horton when he first got here (in june) at Tequana Flats and showed him my #21 tat and told him to never forget. He said he'd been watchin film of Sean for awhile now and he was going to be the best ever (what we all think)!! He was very genuine!! Props to Westbrook for repeating what we all know!

"You can NEVER replace Sean Taylor!!"

RIP MEAST :notworthy

Continue to watch over our team!!:point2sky

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

You heard the same form "Ocho Cinco" after the funeral. He said that you had to know where #21 was on the field at all times. He also said he played with his head on a swivel.

One of ST legacy is the respect that he brought to this team. Other players in the NFL(some allstars) looked at the schedule and feared playing us. You always hear "Imagine what this team defense would be like". Yeah I always do. Rocky, Fletch, LL, and now Carlos are starting to be revered as hard hitters in the league.

westy and sean were very similar players and im not referring to position or team. they were/are both very quiet when it comes 2the media or doing trash talking. they simply go out every sunday and teams whether opposing or friendly know exactly what they will get from them, both premier players at their positions, which is why they were/are two of the most respected players in the league

36 is a class guy. I hate to say it but Philthy has a few of those big character guys on that team. Westbrook, Dawkins and McNabb all seem like really good ppl

Having said that....

:eaglesuck

I agree man. I have no problem with admitting that they have some class guys and good players on that team...that being said. :eaglesuck

I missed the part where he said something wrong to prompt you to jump conclusions like this. Horton probably wouldn't be on this team if ST was still alive. Get a grip.

Exactly. I don't know why people get their panties in a wad over something like that.

Horton wouldn't be here if ST still was that's all the guy was saying. I think we should be thankful that we have a player as productive as Horton back there with Landry since ST isn't with us anymore.

this thread inspires an odd mixture of pride and tremendous sadness within me :\

+1. Every time I watch one of our games at some point I end up thinking how much better Landry would be playing near the LOS with Taylor playing FS. Then I think what it must be like for his family to be without him.

Really, really sad.

ST=FS, Landry=SS, Horton=0 because we wouldn't of needed to draft. Why is everyone getting there panties bunched up? That is all the guy is saying.

Or really. We wouldn't have drafter Horton? so go ahead and tell me why we drafted 2 WRs plus a receiving TE in this year's draft ALL IN THE SECOND ROUND.

Horton was probably the best available at the spot we drafted him and now we know he should have been at least a 3rd rounder. I like to dream what would have been with ST, landry AND Horton.....our D would just be 85 Bears nasty.

I know that I can't go to a game and not look up at the Sean Taylor sign at Fedex field and not feel emotional. Every game that I go to, I think about his family and little girl and wonder how they're doing. It's been almost a year now and I've heard rumors about a ceremony before the Giants game on Nov. 30th and retiring his jersey. I can only imagine how many tears will be shead that game. It's nice to know that other players in the NFL still remember and won't ever forget!

Archived