Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brian Westbrook talks Sean Taylor

Bigwayne13

Brian Westbrook was on the Bubba the Love Sponge Show (Sirius) this evening and Bubba asked him who is one person that he dreads taking a hit from. Westbrook said that he tries to avoid taking big hits, but if it was one person then it was Sean Taylor, "it was the way he played the game and brought it on every play. ST was the one guy that you had to know where he was at on the field at all times." That his brutal murder was tragic and and his life was taken away all too early.

RIP 21

Though I'm really enjoying this season, I can't go a game without thinking about his missing presence both on the field and in this life. I can't imagine how awesome the Cobra package would be with him, Landry and Horton on the field at the same time. What a damn shame.

Though I'm really enjoying this season, I can't go a game without thinking about his missing presence both on the field and in this life. I can't imagine how awesome the Cobra package would be with him, Landry and Horton on the field at the same time. What a damn shame.

Its like Landry said in that post article. "People think we were good then, We were just getting started." or something like that. Its sad.

Just watched the movie The Express in the theaters and learned about Ernie Davis's story. I was watching and wondering how sick the Cleveland Browns would have been if they had both Ernie Davis and Jim Brown in the same backfield (He died of Leukemia after being drafted by the Brown which already had Jim Brown). I couldn't help but think about ST and LL. The could have been sick tandem for quite some time. And you know what? The Cleveland Browns retired Ernie Davis's #45 even though he never played a down for them. I think Sean should be honored permanently by the Redskins in some fashion. Ring of Honor or something. Miss you Sean!!! R.I.P. #21

Brian Westbrook was on the Bubba the Love Sponge Show (Sirius) this evening and Bubba asked him who is one person that he dreads taking a hit from. Westbrook said that he tries to avoid taking big hits, but if it was one person then it was Sean Taylor, "it was the way he played the game and brought it on every play. ST was the one guy that you had to know where he was at on the field at all times." That his brutal murder was tragic and and his life was taken away all too early.

RIP 21

I hate to say it but I like Brian Westbrook. I know, I know he's an Eagle, but the guy is a class act. For example last season he could have scrored and padded his stats, he was wide open, but fell on the 1 yard line to put the game away. We miss you ST!

Just watched the movie The Express in the theaters and learned about Ernie Davis's story. I was watching and wondering how sick the Cleveland Browns would have been if they had both Ernie Davis and Jim Brown in the same backfield (He died of Leukemia after being drafted by the Browns which already had Jim Brown). I couldn't help but think about ST and LL. The could have been sick tandem for quite some time. And you know what? The Cleveland Browns retired Ernie Davis's #45 even though he never played a down for them. I think Sean should be honored permanently by the Redskins in some fashion. Ring of Honor or something. Miss you Sean!!! R.I.P. #21

Kinda off topic, but he was drafted by the Redskins.

Archived