Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Jason Campbell Fumbilitis Thread

RandyHolt

It would seem that fumbling appears to be the weakest part of his game. I know he has taken some shots where any QB would not be expected to hold onto the ball. But with his fumble numbers last year, I was hoping he had turned the corner by holding the ball higher per Zorn. But we had a couple today, and I am flashing back to last year. QB fumbles are worse than interceptions IMO. He may hold the ball too long, or too loose. I don't know, something is not working there. Zorn called some deeper plays and that is a factor. It sucked the coolness right out of an otherwise great game from Jason, and made this game much closer than it should have been. HTTR.

I agree they were blindside, but were not vicious hits. But how do other QB's hold it. I dont think the hits that he took today should have come as a surprise to him. When you hold the ball too long coupled with a backup left tackle, he has to be ready to get jarred from behind. I think he has had a great game and season, I was merely pointing out that I think its the weakest part of his game. If we are cool with that, great.

I agree they were blindside, but were not vicious hits. But how do other QB's hold it. I dont think the hits that he took today should have come as a surprise to him. When you hold the ball too long coupled with a backup left tackle, he has to be ready to get jarred from behind. I think he has had a great game and season, I was merely pointing out that I think its the weakest part of his game. If we are cool with that, great.

QB's who get blindsided fumble majority of the time. Your logic makes no sense.

It's not his fault that his backup LT couldn't block to save his life today.

It would seem that fumbling appears to be the weakest part of his game. I know he has taken some shots where any QB would not be expected to hold onto the ball. But with his fumble numbers last year, I was hoping he had turned the corner by holding the ball higher per Zorn. But we had a couple today, and I am flashing back to last year. QB fumbles are worse than interceptions IMO. He may hold the ball too long, or too loose. I don't know, something is not working there. Zorn called some deeper plays and that is a factor. It sucked the coolness right out of an otherwise great game from Jason, and made this game much closer than it should have been.

Seriously, go back to Jerry Jones' Tit. The OL played like utter horse crap...JC is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. GFY.

epic_fail.jpg

He needs to get rid of the ball quicker. His two fumbles' date=' he needs to know to throw it out of bounds if nothing's there.[/quote']

If I recall correctly (I may not) he was in the pocket for both of those fumbles... Does anyone here know why you don't throw the ball out of bounds if you aren't outside the pocket?

+1 Cool Point for a correct answer.

You're right. Every QB should be able to hold on to the ball after being blindsided when their LT is playing like crap. Good observation. 2 fumbles. That's it. Put in Colt. :rolleyes:

Yeah, don't forget he didn't complete 5 passes too, put in Colt, I'm sick of JC running our offense efficiently.

Archived