Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SANTONIO MOSS Appreciation Thread, Love Fox Announcer Brian Belicheck (Merged)

Rocky52Mc

Billick like Troy Aikman calls the game without calling attention to his own ego. That is the difference between him and some of the other announcers.

You can count Michael Strahan on the Fox Studio show in that list. This guy has the biggest ego I have seen on TV in quite a while.

One Super Bowl? Congrats, Mike, but it's not like you are Montana sitting there with 4 rings.

He refered often to "waggle" routes or "waggle" plays.

Anyone care to explain that term? I might have missed it but I don't remember the DARN good Mr. Billick offering up an explanation.

Thanks in advance!

:helmet:

Normally when the QB leaves or is flushed out of the pocket it is considered a waggle of sorts

I think his a good announcer. Doesn't seem biased. I don't think he was to Pro-Lion. And the reason he mention CJ's shoes so much, was because it took him like two plays to get them back on. Overall I look forward to him calling our games in the future.

He was butchering everything!!! Did anybody catch when he said Shaun Alexander came out on the Madden 06 cover? LOL...I have Madden 07 and Shaun Alexander was on there too! How weird that the same player was used in two consecutive years!

By the way, sucks that Santana Holmes is not playing against the Giants today!

Trust me, he said Santonio lol. I remember because I rolled my eyes at it and basically thought to myself about how crappy some of these commentators are.

Yes he did and I was waiting for some kind of spaghetti sauce commercial to follow:doh:

Santonio had one heck of a game today though :applause:

Billick like Troy Aikman calls the game without calling attention to his own ego. That is the difference between him and some of the other announcers.

You can count Michael Strahan on the Fox Studio show in that list. This guy has the biggest ego I have seen on TV in quite a while.

One Super Bowl? Congrats, Mike, but it's not like you are Montana sitting there with 4 rings.

I have not ever heard Strahan call a game.

I am sure it would be nauseating.

If he had said one more thing about Calvin Johnson's shoe I was going to break something.

Hahahaha. I had a different reaction. I think it was the tension of the moment but his obsession with that shoe made me giggle like a school girl. I hope to see it incorporated in a future Coor's Light commerical.

Also, what steps do I need to take to get the word "trickeration" banned on NFL broadcasts?....I'd do anything!

He is a coaching retard that doesn't study TEAMS or NAMES!!! He called Santana :"Santonio Moss" along with jacking up several other names all day. Then he has the nerve to keep saying what he would do if he was ZORN every week. ADVICE: Stop 'marketing' your SORRY coaching skills, you got fired by B-more and nobody wants you. Billick was only thought to be good b/c of a STUD packed offense in Minnesota in '98. He has a Ring by default of a STUD packed defense in which his offense Sucked!:doh: :dallasuck

Archived