Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SANTONIO MOSS Appreciation Thread, Love Fox Announcer Brian Belicheck (Merged)

Rocky52Mc

I was going ape-**** over Fox's awful presentation today...Excuse me but I have to go throw up because I Brian Billick is runnign through my head

I hear you. That time those two idiots not understanding Zorn's clock management at the end of the half, it's like they didn't realize we had 3 timeouts and 2 minutes. Also, the graphics on the screen were wrong a lot, they had Portis' stats wrong numerous times as well as Campbells.

I don't think he called him Santonio, I think he called him Sahntana.

I think Billick gives a lot of good info, but in a voice that is made for announcing golf.

He called him Santonio a ton of times. He even realized he was calling him Santonio, and still ended up calling him Santonio again.

];5740027']He called him Santonio a ton of times. He even realized he was calling him Santonio' date=' and still ended up calling him Santonio again.[/quote']

At least 5 times. When you are an announcer your job is to call the game and at least get the ****ing players name right. What a concept. How hard is it? Santana. Wow that was easy.

I look at it like this...

We put all of our time and energy into one team, so we shouldn't make that mistake. These guys put their time and energy into 32 teams all week long with all the other shows and stuff they do during the week (mainly referring to Billick here). I don't fault them at all for mixing up a name here and there.

Archived