Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SANTONIO MOSS Appreciation Thread, Love Fox Announcer Brian Belicheck (Merged)

Rocky52Mc

I hear you. That time those two idiots not understanding Zorn's clock management at the end of the half, it's like they didn't realize we had 3 timeouts and 2 minutes. Also, the graphics on the screen were wrong a lot, they had Portis' stats wrong numerous times as well as Campbells.

Yeah, must've had the 15-yr-old intern running things in the graphics dept. They listed Santana as having only 1 TD about 2 minutes after he scored his second, and they listed Portis as having 80 or 90 yards and then a few plays later they listed him with only 70-something. And it wasn't long after that that they started talking about him having his 5th consecutive 120+ yard game.

Also, they were talking about CP, and then mentioned the other RB who came over from Seattle, Jason Campbell. I was like, wtf? They meant Shaun Alexander, and I think he said Campbell cuz the tv screen was focused directly on JC when he said it.

CP had 91 yards rushing on 23 attempts at one point, the screen said 79 yards on as many attempts. Santana was called Santonio several times.

They did get one thing right though, the facemask call on Jansen never did happen.

Can we PLEASE get some real broadcasters do our game??? I mean, we regularly get the quarterback of our rival team that led said rival team to 3 super bowls during their dynasty.... and then yesterday we get an ex-coach who loves to hear himself talk, but definitely called Santana Moss, SANTONIO Moss.... and Santonio Holmes was even suspended this week!!!!

Also, I heard Santonio Holmes being called San Antonio Holmes yesterday. Cam people please do some research?!?!?

just 1 mistake??? He said SANTONIO 3 times !!!!!!!!!!

and I had the pricing ready to roll.... and everything ready where shirts would be good to go in 2 weeks... but got skurred to order that many shirts and Horton is missing games, etc. Don't know if I should pull the trigger and take that much of a loss.

Billick was alright yesterday. I thought he did well to over some insight into why coaches call plays the way they do, and I especially liked how he talked about the first 15 plays a coach calls at the start of a game and how coaches use that method to dictate their playcalling from then on.

A few slip ups with a name, whatever. He'll get better over time.

just 1 mistake??? He said SANTONIO 3 times !!!!!!!!!!

and I had the pricing ready to roll.... and everything ready where shirts would be good to go in 2 weeks... but got skurred to order that many shirts and Horton is missing games, etc. Don't know if I should pull the trigger and take that much of a loss.

I say mistakes (plural) ;)

With the shirts, you have people send the Paypal monies upfront, then you order so you don't get screwed.

No....give me Aikman & Buck every game. :cheers:

Eh, Aikman, not Buck. Buck's too much in the jock of every Cowboy :puke:

I don't think he called him Santonio, I think he called him Sahntana.

I think Billick gives a lot of good info, but in a voice that is made for announcing golf.

Wrong. He did call him San Tonio (twice) and then apologized. Said he was getting the Steeler WR mixed up MOss.

Archived