Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Harlem voters.....Obama...funnny stuff

81artmonk

I guarantee you he only showed the dumb ones. What good would it do his ratings to interview someone and have them give an intelligent answer?

its like Leno and that "Jay Walking" thing he does where he asks simple questions and makes fun of them when they dont know. he doesnt always get dumb people..

Sorry guys, I did a search and it didn't come up with anything related to what I posted. Either I'm doing something wrong or I just missed it....sorry again :(

So this would be what? The 17th break I've given you on one thing or another? :)

Haven't you been paying attention?

Don't you know how horribly biased I am in moderating? :D

I'm leaving this open and not merging it, btw, cuz I feel lazy. It's Saturday morning. I'll do the heavy lifting tomorrow in Game Thread #2 :laugh:

BTW: off topic but I'm putting a heads-up to everyone right here--I don't want to get your hopes up, but while we're still working on avatars I think we also made a big move forward on getting the old laffy smilie back. I sent some codes from my photobucket-stored gif to Mr IT who asked for it. So keep your fingers crossed, everybody.

So this would be what? The 17th break I've given you on one thing or another? :)

Haven't you been paying attention?

Don't you know how horribly biased I am in moderating? :D

I'm leaving this open and not merging it, btw, cuz I feel lazy. It's Saturday morning. I'll do the heavy lifting tomorrow in Game Thread #2 :laugh:

BTW: off topic but I'm putting a heads-up to everyone right here--I don't want to get your hopes up, but while we're still working on avatars I think we also made a big move forward on getting the old laffy smilie back. I sent some codes from my photobucket-stored gif to Mr IT who asked for it. So keep your fingers crossed, everybody.

lol.gif

;)

*That's awesome :fingersx:

Wooo hooo :cheers:

I posted this a few weeks ago. But it was in a thread. Didn't think it needed its own. :)

Funny how Howard Stern and Sal are now champions of conservative Christians. :doh:

Contrarianism sells--way too well for my taste. I generally have little use for disingenuous posturing in all media and communication. But today, from radio to message boards, trolling and baiting behavior for fun and profit is the ****. :)

It either proves people are voting race or are just stupid.

How does a few Harlem voters make you lump every voter for Obama into a group of race voters or stupidity voters?...How stereotypical of you...it's not your post that's stupid..its what you said in it that makes YOU stupid.

That's like me saying every poster on Extremeskins is a moron because you are an Extremeskins poster...who makes moronic posts.

Sorry guys, I did a search and it didn't come up with anything related to what I posted. Either I'm doing something wrong or I just missed it....sorry again :(

You SHOULD be apologizing for your stereotypical, shallow, extremely blind comment

Archived