Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predictions!!!

Rebel

26-13 Browns

We give up lots of yards because our seondary is beat up and for the 20th year in a row, we have no pass rush.

Our O line is weak on pass blocking. After Zorn refused to pass against a worthless secondary, I question his ability to call a game. If the Browns come out and load up the box, will we refuse to run anything other than 4 yard pass routes like we did for 4 quarters against the Rams? I bet we will. He'd rather loose than change and adapt. Just watch the Rams game. He played the entire game like he had the lead. He just refused to call deep routes or test the middle. The Browns have seen the game plan on how to shut us down.

This is still a 7-9 or 8-8 team at best.

Redskins come out, score on opening drive, hold Browns, score again, and cruise to a 27-13 win. Moss FINALLY gets back on track, and the D actually catches the ball this week, I say 2 picks. But, I also think Jason will throw his first. But I hope it's NOTHING like with the fumbles last week. httr!

26-13 Browns

We give up lots of yards because our seondary is beat up and for the 20th year in a row, we have no pass rush.

Our O line is weak on pass blocking. After Zorn refused to pass against a worthless secondary, I question his ability to call a game. If the Browns come out and load up the box, will we refuse to run anything other than 4 yard pass routes like we did for 4 quarters against the Rams? I bet we will. He'd rather loose than change and adapt. Just watch the Rams game. He played the entire game like he had the lead. He just refused to call deep routes or test the middle. The Browns have seen the game plan on how to shut us down.

This is still a 7-9 or 8-8 team at best.

i'm all about being realistic but how can you call yourself a fan? 7-9 or 8-8 at best?

What more do they have to do to prove to you that they are good team? Going to Dallas and Philly and winning wasn't good enough for you.

They lost to the Rams, it happens, i've already made a thread showing how most teams, super bowl winners, have slip ups.

if A > B

and C > A

then C > B

I understand the logic but I don't like it ;)

*Damn classes creeping into my thoughts.

There's that damn transitive property of football creeping back here. ;)

I will follow up with that logic as well....Pitt beat Cleveland and Philly beat Pitt and we beat Philly.

Also Cleveland lost to Baltimore who lost to Pitt who lost to Philly who lost to Washington...man I'm confused.

Washington beat Arizona

Arizona beat Dallas

Dallas beat Green Bay

Green Bay beat Minnesota

Minnesota beat Carolina

Carolina beat Chicago

Chicago beat Philly

Philly beat Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh beat Jacksonville

Jacksonville beat Indianapolis

Indianapolis beats Houston

Houston beat Miami

Miami beat San Diego

San Diego beat New England

New England beat Kansas City

Kansas City beat Denver

Denver beat New Orleans

New Orleans beat San Francisco

San Francisco beat Seattle

Seattle beat St. Louis

St. Louis beat Washington

proof that Washington > Washington

I have spoken. :cool:

you know what...this is ridiculous. We beat the Cowboys and people were like eh...we beat Philly and we are great, we lose to the Rams (under a good new coach after a bye week), and we are back to being eh in a few of your minds...people we DOMINATED that game, fumbles killed us, something this team is not known for.

The Browns with a QB who has had the WORST QB rating plays above themselves and wins and they are being considered great again?!? Are some of you serious?!? Or are you playing the "The skins need the hate to win" card. Face it people, this is a good team, people are going to pick us to win and praise our players. So it's time to come out of the cave and accept it and not get all scared when people talk about, pick, or even praise the Redskins...oh the horror. :doh:

As this week's Browns Troll, I have to say I like our chances this week if your secondary is beaten up. Also, we will be able to run the ball. The Giants have a pretty good Run D as well, but now that our Line is finally healthy, we've got one of the best O-lines in football. We showed that last week as the line was opening huge holes for Jamal to run though.

I think both teams score points early and often, but a turnover late in the game decides it.

Browns 27, Skins 24.

*Ducks*

Archived