Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predictions!!!

Rebel

I'm thinking this will be a tough low scoring game.

Redskins 20

Browns 16

I think the Redskins play better than last week and definatly do not look past the Browns (as they did the Rams last week) but Cleveland will show up and play well. Might come down to the last drive.

As this week's Browns Troll, I have to say I like our chances this week if your secondary is beaten up. Also, we will be able to run the ball. The Giants have a pretty good Run D as well, but now that our Line is finally healthy, we've got one of the best O-lines in football. We showed that last week as the line was opening huge holes for Jamal to run though.

I think both teams score points early and often, but a turnover late in the game decides it.

Browns 27, Skins 24.

*Ducks*

I dont see you guys scoring 27 on us. We've played MUCH better Offensive teams than the Browns, and none have scored that many points. If you guys do win, it's going to be more like 20-17. I think it wll be a close game however.

I dont see you guys scoring 27 on us. We've played MUCH better Offensive teams than the Browns, and none have scored that many points. If you guys do win, it's going to be more like 20-17. I think it wll be a close game however.

I don't think any of the Giants fans saw us putting 35 on them either....

Just saying.

A couple of thoughts before I make my prediction.

1) I've seen 35-0, 49-3, 31-10., 38-6, 31-10 and 35-10. Aside from Dan T.'s usually 74-3 score, what the hell are Redskins fans smoking? Seriously, we haven't scored more than 30 points all year. Did you not learn anything about predictions from last week?

2) EVERY week someone says we'll have a pick 6. When the hell was the last time that happened? Last year against Detroit. I just laugh at that every week. Sorry.

3) CoachWard. We have allowed 17, 17 and 12 offensive points at home in the games against the Saints (24 total pts scored with punt return), Cardinals and Rams (19 total pts and 7 points on fumble return). Cleveland is a bad road team. Not saying you guys don't have a chance to win, but 35 is a reach. And you were at home.

Just saying....

Here is mine. I said in the other thread 24-17 Skins.

1) I've seen 35-0, 49-3, 31-10., 38-6, 31-10 and 35-10. Aside from Dan T.'s usually 74-3 score, what the hell are Redskins fans smoking? Seriously, we haven't scored more than 30 points all year. Did you not learn anything about predictions from last week?

2) EVERY week someone says we'll have a pick 6. When the hell was the last time that happened? Last year against Detroit. I just laugh at that every week. Sorry.

3) CoachWard. We have allowed 17, 17 and 12 offensive points at home in the games against the Saints (24 total pts scored with punt return), Cardinals and Rams (19 total pts and 7 points on fumble return). Cleveland is a bad road team. Not saying you guys don't have a chance to win, but 35 is a reach. And you were at home.

Just saying....

Agreed. That's why I picked something in the 20's....

I pick the Skins to lose and they win... (Philly & Dallas)

I pick them to win and they lose...

Skins DBs are banged up and there is a good chance Springs does not play which worries me. I have a feeling Edwards might have another big day... We lose a close one.

28 - 24 Brownies

With practically our entire secondary banged up or out..I am afraid we will lose this battle in the air..essentially them airing it out to their receivers.

Springs just angers me. The guy is always hurt and I may get busted on for this but Smoot and Rogers are just average.

Yeah, normally people get "busted" for saying stupid things.

With a BIG WIN for the Browns on Monday night & the Skins bangedup secondary what are YOUR thoughts for this Sundays Skins/Browns game??

The Redskins are sitting at 4-2.

The NFC is VERY competative. The Redskins need to win as many of these games as possible. Unless you win your division, 9-7 will NOT get you in the playoffs.

I am assuming that the Redskins will need to hit 10-6 to get in the playoffs. That gives them 4 more losses left.

This is almost must-win territory. The Redskins don't want to do what they did under Gibbs...Lose during the middle of the season and have to win their last 5 to make the playoffs.

This is the beginning og the middle part of the season.

To assume they will beat Cowboys, Giants and Eagles at home is crazy. They can't even beat the Rams at home.

Last week's game against the Rams was a really stupid game to lose.

Browns 17

Redskins 16

This game is going to go one of two ways because it is a statement game after last week. Either we are going to come out firing and win this game by at least 14 or we are going to have another let down like the skins of recent years and get blown out. I dont think this will be close in either case. I have faith in this team and their work ethic. Even with the injuries, I think we are going to make a positive statement this game.

Skins 27

Browns 10

Whoa! Just because I think our D is so injured that we are going to lose is no reason to call out my fanhood.

What do they have to do to prove they are a good team? Take care of business at home against he worst team in football. Change your game plan when 2 DB's go out for the Rams and only 3 exist on the roster. What does Zorn do. He just keeps running and refuses to go down field. We got 7 points off turnovers and people say turnovers are the reason we lost. Well, if the Rams don't turn it over, we only score 10 points the entire game.

Jim Zorn was not flexible enough to win that game. He got outcoached. If he refuses to get Moss involved and call plays that are designed to get 4 yards like last week, then we'll lose by 14 points.

You've got to remember when it comes to our record. If you can't beat the Rams at home, how can you beat Dallas and Philly again? How can you beat the Ravens or Steelers? This is not going to be easy. Teams go up and down, but good ones find ways to win games like last week. Wait and see. We'll be 4-3 after this game. The O will still be struggling to put points up. Portis is okay, but our passing game is flawed. Without help from turnovers, this O could never score 35 points on it's own.

DA throws for 350 against us and we loose 23-16. No Springs and maybe no Smoot? We're going to get murdered.

We are not going to win this battle. I am afraid we might lose this one as well.
Which is it? On one hand you say we might lose and on the other you say we definitely cannot win. If it was as easy as saying One Team beat another that we lost to so they are going to win, why even play the game? Oh yeah, because it does not mean anything.

Just saying....

Told you guys. We are NOT an offensive juggernaut. Again, we will probably beat Detroit this week. I'm saying 27-10. A little more wiggle room, but not high scoring. We just DON'T score over 30.

Archived