Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predictions!!!

Rebel

We couldn't beat the Giants and the Browns beat the Giants. We are not going to win this battle. I am afraid we might lose this one as well.

If you wanna go by that logic, than the Cowboys beat the Brown 27-10 and we beat the Cowboys.....

So that must mean.......

We win

27-17

If you wanna go by that logic, than the Cowboys beat the Brown 27-10 and we beat the Cowboys.....

So that must mean.......

We win

27-17

I will follow up with that logic as well....Pitt beat Cleveland and Philly beat Pitt and we beat Philly.

Also Cleveland lost to Baltimore who lost to Pitt who lost to Philly who lost to Washington...man I'm confused.

The Browns remind me so much of the 2006 Redskins. Coming of a 10-6 season. Everyone is saying they would go to the superbowl, blah, blah blah. The Browns QB is a hard one to measure; is he good or bad? IF the skins have two good corners going this game I don't think the browns will do anything big.

24-17 Skins

I hate to even say it.....

With a banged up secondary and probably going to have to start a guy they signed this week off the street. The Browns haven't gotten healthy with Tucker back on the line, Stallworth back, Edwards can catch again, DA finally remembers that he's the quarterback and defense is breathing life.....

Skins 49

Browns 3

Game was a lot closer then the score dictates...a few late scores with 57 minutes left in the game made it look worse then what it was.:cheers:

I think we bounce back and win this game. It'll be TOUGH though...

We will run the ball and win TOP and kick some FGs. I think the score will be lower than most:

Redskins 26

Browns 20

I still don't think we're efficient enough on offense to blow anyone out (not that this is the type of game we'd win via blowout anyway).

I'm worried about this game, but less so since we lost and they won last week.

We couldn't beat the Giants and the Browns beat the Giants. We are not going to win this battle. I am afraid we might lose this one as well.

are you really going to play that game? The, they beat that team that we couldn't beat so that means we can't beat them?

do I really have to type the gazillion of examples that prove this theory wrong?

I think the game is going to be a lot easier than people are saying.

The Browns will be one dimentional because they won't be able to run the ball.

Anderson will have to throw the ball a lot which is only good news because he will throw INTs.

We are going to control the game on the ground and beat them on play action for big plays, Moss has a big game.

31-10 Redskins

are you really going to play that game? The, they beat that team that we couldn't beat so that means we can't beat them?

do I really have to type the gazillion of examples that prove this theory wrong?

Well you could if you like. :D

Or you could read all of the other people who have already made some comparisons. ;)

Archived