Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are most celebrities democrats?

MissU28

Some of the dumbest people in the world are actors. My belief is that most of them are trying to compensate for their lack of formal education. A lot of actors have never been to college and they probably have this false belief that the left is more "intellectually enlightened".

Some of the dumbest people in the world are actors. My belief is that most of them are trying to compensate for their lack of formal education. A lot of actors have never been to college and they probably have this false belief that the left is more "intellectually enlightened".

Or that people give a **** what their political views are.

Yes, because most people who went to college, grad school, law school -- they're all republicans.

wow, did you think that up all by yourself, I'm impressed :no:.

It's probably because it's not cohesive, in their industry, to be pigheaded, greedy, self centered, and dishonest :laugh:

Yes, because most people who went to college, grad school, law school -- they're all republicans.

Matt Damon went to Harvard. I know you were being sarcastic, but I posted this for Truman.

Angelina Jolie is a registered Independent.

Republican celebrities:

Kevin Costner

Kelsey Grammer

Catherine Coulter

Bob Cousy

Ben Crenshaw

Tony Danza

Robert Davi

Rick Dees

Bo Derek

Destiny's Child

Amy Grant

Lee Greenwood

Wayne Gretzky

Sammy Hagar

Bo Jackson

Derek Jeter

Magic Johnson

Nicole Johnson, former Miss America

Deacon Jones

James Earl Jones

Shirley Jones

Jackie Joyner-Kersee

Naomi Judd

Jim Kelly

Jeff Kent

Chaka Khan

Kid Rock

Just to name a few

There's a whole list here

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1311976/posts

and what are you basing that statement on? many actors are highly educated. For every actor you find that didn't go to college I can find one that went to college, many IVY league schools.

Archived