Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Map for Week 7

royallypwned

Any word on the Fox early game? Will be traveling to the East Coast for Business and curious to see the games on over there.

Don't know when the Fox map will be posted, but I assume it will be later tonight sometime. I doubt you'll get it though, because the Giants have a home game at the same time, so I bet a lot of the East coast will get that game instead.

Wow. I'm in Lancaster, PA, and it appears that I'm right on the border. I hope I get the game...

Lancaster is in the green area, so you should be fine. :)

Well I am supposed to get the Raiders game, but it is a home game which means 99% chance of being blacked out, so I will get whatever CBS decides to put in it's place....*crosses fingers*

nah, you should still get the Raiders game. You will get Chargers-Bills in the early CBS game, and Giants-49ers in the early Fox game. Then, yep, Raiders-Jets in the late CBS game.

Well I am supposed to get the Raiders game, but it is a home game which means 99% chance of being blacked out, so I will get whatever CBS decides to put in it's place....*crosses fingers*

Don't get your hopes up Mike. CBS will probably have an infomercial on instead of a game at all. With this being said some of the commercials would be more exciting than watching the Raiders play. *Crosses fingers* hoping for the Dyson vacuum commercial. :applause:

Any word on the Fox early game? Will be traveling to the East Coast for Business and curious to see the games on over there.

Saints @ Panthers. Should be a decent game.

I hate Fox, instead of showing another football game at 4pm...........bull riding.

Archived