Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get a New Punter! Who's available??? (Merged--MET)

WizSkinsO's

I've been one who was supporting the drafting and the retention of Brooks. And even my patience is wearing thin.

I don't know what the problem is -- maybe he's trying too hard. It's just like he's over-punting, or rushing his mechanics. Danny Smith needs to work with him.

Hopefully he settles down. I think he will, somewhere along the line.

I'd stay with Brooks, and see if he can right the ship, ... at least to the bye.

It's not a talent issue, because he was booming the ball in the NCAAs -- he's just got to get on-track.

/Signed.

That idiot brooks punted it TWENTY SIX yards and literally gave them 3 pts on the board.

Please put Suisham in there to punt, heck even Randel El could do better I'm sure.

This game is going to give me a heart attack. Here I thought we'd gotten past our choking techniques, but you won't tell me otherwise. Even if we win, we need to drop big time in the Power Rankings.

Come on guys he is only a rookie.

Yeah that's enough of that. He is a rookie yes but unlike other positions we have nobody to back him up if he sucks like he's been doing. This isn't a one game thing either he's done this EVERY game. You have to just say enough is enough and cut ties w/ him. He is costing us games.

Archived