Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get a New Punter! Who's available??? (Merged--MET)

WizSkinsO's

People are saying this and that about fumbles and Zorn's play calling trying to rationazlize this loss to, no joke, the worst team in football. There is only one reason that REALLY lost the game for us: Durant Brooks. FIRE HIM NOW, HIS PUNTS DIRECTLY LED TO 6 POINTS FOR THE RAMS. Guess what? We lost by 2, you do the math. Easily worse off than we were with Derrick Frost, who is absolutely kicking bombs for Green Bay as I type. I would have more faith in Suisham to get out there and punt in all honesty.

Durant Brooks, dig a hole and bury yaself.

Yeah Brooks gave them awesome field position all game, the Rams didnt even score a TD on offense, they only kicked FGs because of great field position due to special teams

You have a point. If a finger can be pointed, it COULD be pointed at Torrence and Brooks. The Rams took what offensive points we gave them . Giving them field position hurt. But Suisham did that also on the kickoff.

I don't even know what to think. I rooted for this guy so hard during preseason because I wanted Frost gone. I even stuck up for Brooks so far this season, but his performance today was completely inexcusable.

He sucks, and this is my crow eating post for supporting him.

Archived