Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*The Cult of Carlos*

RedskinsSuperBowl21

I noticed today that he got bigger this offseason and he is really taken being a pro serioiusly now.

I noticed that too! I think it was when he was on the sideline or something. But I thought to myself, since when is Los packin those guns! Haha. He's playing very well.

Major props to Carlos. He had really come along since last year. I'm impressed.

It wasn't to along ago I thought this about him:

This is the absolute truth. Carlos isn't poor he is is just an average player....which is unfortunate given the draft pick investment in him.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=5601393#post5601393

He may prove to be a lot more than what I originally thought.

Carlos' coverage skills have never been worse than above average. He's taking strides in that category. Not to mention, he's excellent in run coverage. His instincts in judging the ball are unique. Its just that he never had the, "it," factor to make a play. He'd always miss an INT.

I just want to know how many that said Carlos was a bum and bust and wasn't worth the draft pick are the same ones saying he is pro bowl level, lockdown, playing lights out corner now lol

I agree he has impressed and turned a corner no doubt. as ghost stated he was a decent corner..played the run well but now he's playing the pass better and putting his game together. I'm just impressed he came back from a knee injury that soon to play like this.

Archived