Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins are elite.

Westbrook36

Can I make this thread in here instead of the Stadium?

Well, it has become plainly obvious that the Skins are the class of the NFC. I like to consider myself someone who speaks the truth and I believed the Eagles would win. When they stormed ahead 14-0, I felt vindicated. Not for long.

The Skins might lose 1 or 2 games over the rest of the season. Zorn and Campbell remind me of Reid and McNabb in 2000-2004. When a play needs to be made, he calls the perfect play to catch a defense off guard. When the play isn't there, JC makes something happen. The Skins are going to be good for a long time, as much as it pains me to say it.

The worst part of any season, as a fan, is when you realize your team will not win the Superbowl. Normally, if you are any good, that point comes sometimes in the playoffs as you lose the game. For Eagles fans, today that realization came today.

Congrats, you are going to rip off at least 3 more off in a row. You play great defense, run the ball great, and overwhelm with game plan.

Your being paged in the other thread Westy.

Maybe you should show up and take what's due.

LOL I've seen Westy say some really garbage stuff in the past..but the post he started about you really thinking u can win and you're not elite didn't come off nasty to me..it just seemed like comical bravado to rah rah his team..well they got beat. so much for that. but I still give them man some luv for making a post and taking it after a loss to a division rival in their house.

So can you admit that the Cowboys aren't?

The Redskins are closer to being the "Class of the NFC" than the Cowboys. :2cents:

I think you are mistaken me for a cowboy fan :doh:

Redskins are IMO the 2nd Best Team in the NFL behind US the ny giants :cheers:

1. Giants

2. Skins

3. Titans

I'm sorry

after all the crap he posted, this really doesn't make up for all of it

classy posters wouldn't have posted the garbage he did in the other thread

Ditto.

WB36 blows a lot of smoke.

Few remember 2005.

I do.

Man, the Skins humble the pukes and the Eagles at their houses....it should be quiet around here for awhile.

:applause:

Archived