Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We are going to beat the Eagles because.....

Gary Clark Fan

without a healthy Westbrook, the Eagles will be forced to throw more and with Deshawn Jackson covered all day by are best db Mcnabb is going to be forced to reply on his other wrs more...Personally, I think we are the best defense the eagles have played yet and its proven that their wr's never step up when the need to.

Another reason, we are playing with house money after winning last weekend in Dallas. We did what we needed to do and split the games..a victory here is the cherry on top. We should be lose and let it all out while the eagles will be playing tight as a lose drops them 2 full games behind us and we are done with division road games.

GO SKINS

Skins 20

Eagles 17

We will beat Philly because:

1. Philly plays a very aggressive defense that is an all or nothing approach and is therefore able to be beat. We will open the game passing like we did against Dallas, I expect Jason to be crisp and able to move the ball around. I think we will hit some nice vertical passes, maybe even a deep TD pass or two.

2. Zorn is a good strategist, maybe even a great one, and he will have the offense moving the ball. Look for a big game from Cooley and maybe Thomas as they try to shut down Moss.

3. Eagles will be one dimensional, especially if we can jump out to a lead. The Redskins have been stout against the run. While I expect the Eagles will hit on some nice plays I also expect that they will turn the ball over as well because of the frequent passing and McNabb's accuracy issues at times.

4. Redskins passing success will open the run up, although it will still be difficult to do. We will move the ball and score, the Eagles have not played a team with the balanced attack that the skins have.

5. While I am predicting victory, it will be hard fought, the Eagles are a physical team, and have been in some battles with Chicago and Pittsburgh. At the end Campbell will be able to take a knee to kill the clock.

How do I get the pictures to just show up??

If you upload one picture, then when ES shows your post, it will show the picture.

If you upload two or more pictures, then when ES shows your post, it will show two (or more) links.

I'm thinking our offensive game plan we used against Dallas will work against Philly's D, too. We're going to have to dink and dunk them, and play the entire width of the field. Spread things around a lot and get rid of the ball quick.

And run the ball.

I really hope for a good game and a win. it will be hard fought game on either side. they have a good run stop defense but if we make a mistake free game then we have a good chance in winning. hope brooks steps up this game if we end up needing him at all. :D

our team is jellin...the guys are getting it, the team really believes in the coach and the coach believes in the team, because blache hates green (makes him see red!), because even the towel boy knows it is an important game for us, because all of the players see the next three games behind the eagles game and would like to end up at 7-1 half way through the season, the team is firing themselves up and they are ready to prove Dallas wasn't a fluke so they are going to pull off the reins and unleash the dogs of war, because S-dot is behind us...BECAUSE WE HAVE TO.

Archived