Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who won the VP debates?

Cooked Crack

Your Opinion of the Giants game and aftermath  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Your Opinion of the Giants game and aftermath

• Thought the game was a debacle- surprised that the Skins are a good team
    • Tough road game against the Superbowl Champs and division foe- not surprised that the Skins are good
    • Ditto option #2-But, didn't think Skins would be as good as we are now
    • Ditto option #1- Still don't think the Skins are a good team

Biden destroyed her in every sense of the way. Only reason the republicans are even arguing this is because of the standards that were set for both.

Biden nailed her on every single point she made and she dodged questions. It is really sad that this the best candidate the right could come out with.

I said it 4 years ago in reference to John Edwards , so I'll say it again

John Edwards looked like a little boy back in 2004, and Cheney took him to school

Palin looked like a student with her professor teaching her tonight.

Neither John Edwards nor Sarah Palin would be fit to be POTUS if it came to it.

Victory Biden

Everyone thought palin was going to get eaten alive and I really think she held her own. She was real, IMO put Biden in his place on a number of occasions and did quite well.

Given Biden stumbled quite a few times during his talking and at one point couldn't pronounce a word, I think Palin won.

Personally, I don't think she was aggressive enough.

I'll post my thoughts here since the other thread was hijacked by a bunch of liberals smirking at each other like beavis & butthead.

My thoughts:

1) Ifill did well... Far better than Lehrer a week ago. I liked the questions, and I thought they were more specific than Lehrer's questions.

2) Both candidates did well... Because I thought Barack Obama did better than expected, I'm also going to say that Palin did better than expected. Overall, my first reaction is that this is a win for McCain/Palin... Strong performance by both. Biden was more knowledgeable, but it didn't fluster Palin and she remained confident throughout. No major gaffes by either, no real uncomfortable moments... nothing to be ashamed of in the performance by either.

It was overall a better debate than a week ago... Honestly? I think Palin and Biden are both very human, and that's not necessarily a bad thing for either.

I'm voting Palin mostly because I think that public opinion will improve a lot for her after this debate. Biden's approval will be unchanged.

Everyone thought palin was going to get eaten alive and I really think she held her own. She was real, IMO put Biden in his place on a number of occasions and did quite well.

Given Biden stumbled quite a few times during his talking and at one point couldn't pronounce a word, I think Palin won.

Personally, I don't think she was aggressive enough.

You do realize kept referring to one of the main generals she was talk about by the WRONG NAME.

He slipped up on one word? OMFG!

Biden by a longshot

she didn't answer the questions with much specificity.

i'm comfortable with 3 of the 4 candidates being president, i would truly be scared if Palin were somehow the President of the United States

I'm sure there is a team of people ready to work behind the scenes if she was ever to take the oath. Everyone knows she can't handle that and the Bush people won't let her.

I think what people fail to realize is that winning a debate isn't about delivering text book answers... Or sounding like you've been sitting in foreign relations committee hearings in DC for 30+ years. It's about connecting with the audience. I'm pretty sure Palin's approval rating will soar and Biden's won't change much at all. Both did well, but Palin will win in the court of public opinion.

DUDE! You just said you missed all but 15 minutes... Why don't you watch the debate first? I'm sure it will be re-aired. :) DUDE!

OLS. Honestly I am going by my very non-partisan father's opinion. When I walked in the door the first thing he said was "she is so dumb"

Now granted, he tends to be quite dramatic, but quite on point with his observations

Archived